sample start position problem when exporting (cubase 5)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Workstation Center Digital audio workstations (DAW), trackers, sequencers and programming.

Old 04-12-2011, 05:59 PM   #1
Parricide
sloppy cunt
Parricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MC
MC Status: 18033219
sample start position problem when exporting (cubase 5)

recently cubase has decided to put the start position of every sample i export at the end of the sample, so when i snap it to the grid it snaps the end instead of the beginning.
i know how to move the start position, but its annoying having to do this every time i import a sample of my own.
can somebody please tell me how to fix this problem before exporting it? ive looked everywhere! i think im having problems wording it though.

Advertisements

------------------
signature loading...
Parricide is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:26 AM   #2
Parricide
sloppy cunt
Parricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MC
MC Status: 18033219
Re: sample start position problem when exporting (cubase 5)

bumpety bump

only now ive realised that by start position i meant snap position. sorry for the confusion.
its the snap position i am having problems with.

Last edited by Parricide; 09-12-2011 at 11:54 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
signature loading...
Parricide is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote