[Electro House] Some Title Machine
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 03-06-2014, 12:12 AM   #1
DirtyPurity
Soundscaper
DirtyPurity is a splendid one to beholdDirtyPurity is a splendid one to beholdDirtyPurity is a splendid one to beholdDirtyPurity is a splendid one to beholdDirtyPurity is a splendid one to beholdDirtyPurity is a splendid one to beholdDirtyPurity is a splendid one to behold
A Cardboard Box..
MC Status: 712
[Electro House] Some Title Machine

Hey guys, I haven't been here in like a year because of some crap that has been going on recently. Here is something I put together a while ago. Let me know what you think. Thanks everyone!

Advertisements

------------------
"dirty purity, you are the scum of music makers worldwide. i hope you get sued. make your own music and learn to be original.
fucking asshole you should get banned." - RaidenBeats
DirtyPurity is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Electro House] Some Title Machine.
Old 03-06-2014, 02:02 AM   #2
Exkekx
Granular Poster
Exkekx is a jewel in the roughExkekx is a jewel in the roughExkekx is a jewel in the roughExkekx is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 310
Re: [Electro House] Some Title Machine

It's really nice, sounds very professional. At first the very beginning repulsed me a bit, but it turned out to be a great lead-in to the main song. Afterward, you changed it up a lot to keep it from getting boring. Good sound design too, the synths and bass sound great, and the drums are loud and usually stand out quite well.

------------------
adsfdsf
Exkekx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 02:55 PM   #3
Birtan Tankir
Radial Developer
Birtan Tankir is a jewel in the roughBirtan Tankir is a jewel in the roughBirtan Tankir is a jewel in the rough
Melbourne
MC Status: 260

Wow, i like it! I would deffinatly use this in my set

------------------
Check out my NEWEST Track!!

Facebook | Twitter | SoundCloud | Instagram
Birtan Tankir is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 10:51 PM   #4
MVVilliams
Granular Poster
MVVilliams is currently spamming hard
Los Angeles/Boston
MC Status: 10

I like it a lot, except for the sidechaining release could be a little shorter in my opinion, or the attack could be a little longer. Theres head bobbing and then there's neck jerking when it comes to release, and you're very close to head bobbing in my opinion. When the rest of the elements come in its not a big deal, so maybe you could automate it differently for the intro, and leave it for the rest.
MVVilliams is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 06:35 AM   #5
Lochte
Regular Freak
Lochte is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Good stuff. One recommendation I have is to add another break just to keep things less repetitive. Kind of get a wolf gang gartner vibe from this track. solid work on the sound design and the arrangement.

Sincerely,

Lochte
Lochte is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 06:45 AM   #6
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153560
Thanked 3,071 Times in 2,153 Posts

The only weird thing about this song is that the bridge gets super loud without the ducking from the kick drum. An automation on the master fader (or main lead) might just be all it needs for that part.

Your tracks are always mixed really well. I'm not normally into electro house at all aside from one or two artists, but I personally love everything about this track and pretty much everything I've heard from you. 10/10
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 04:10 PM   #7
DirtyPurity
Soundscaper
DirtyPurity is a splendid one to beholdDirtyPurity is a splendid one to beholdDirtyPurity is a splendid one to beholdDirtyPurity is a splendid one to beholdDirtyPurity is a splendid one to beholdDirtyPurity is a splendid one to beholdDirtyPurity is a splendid one to behold
A Cardboard Box..
MC Status: 712

Thanks everyone! Yeah I definitely hear the ducking issues now that you mention. I have to keep better tabs on that, I tend to adjust the side chain one time per instrument and then just leave it even after I've added elements and all that, that's not a good way to go about things, probably explains the problems.

Advertisements

------------------
"dirty purity, you are the scum of music makers worldwide. i hope you get sued. make your own music and learn to be original.
fucking asshole you should get banned." - RaidenBeats
DirtyPurity is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote