[Deep House] - Find You (Franz Dof Remix)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 02-05-2014, 07:18 PM   #1
dovbergmusic
Granular Poster
dovbergmusic will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60
[Deep House] - Find You (Franz Dof Remix)

Hi guys! Have been working on this the last two months and I feel that I'm finally done! What do you think?

Advertisements

------------------
dovbergmusic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Deep House] - Find You (Franz Dof Remix).
Old 05-05-2014, 06:10 AM   #2
tatsama
break all barriers..
tatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MC
underground
MC Status: 55969203
Re: [Deep House] - Find You (Franz Dof Remix)

Its got a nice , happy .. put ur hands up in the air kinda vibe and that's cool Frnaz . Keep em tracks coming !

------------------
tatsama is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 03:04 PM   #3
dovbergmusic
Granular Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatsama View Post
Its got a nice , happy .. put ur hands up in the air kinda vibe and that's cool Frnaz . Keep em tracks coming !
Thanks alot Tatsama! I usually produce progressive house and I just wanted to cool down a bit and make deep house. I guess this track got struggle between those two genres... Anyway, I appreciate your feedback! ...and I like your preview as well

------------------
Old 05-05-2014, 03:26 PM   #4
Maxikahe
Knob Twiddler
Maxikahe is a name known to allMaxikahe is a name known to allMaxikahe is a name known to allMaxikahe is a name known to allMaxikahe is a name known to allMaxikahe is a name known to all
Your basement
MC Status: 560

Interesting melody and chords I like it! The overall feeling is very relaxing and uplifting. A few things though... The vocals are too loud at times and I feel there should be some more action on the low end. The elements of this track need some hmm "balancing" in my opinion. The levels are a bit off to me. The mixing itself is pretty good!

My advice, lower some midrange levels and beef up the low end with compression or black magic.

Just advice.

------------------
Yolo
Maxikahe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 03:55 PM   #5
dovbergmusic
Granular Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxikahe View Post
Interesting melody and chords I like it! The overall feeling is very relaxing and uplifting. A few things though... The vocals are too loud at times and I feel there should be some more action on the low end. The elements of this track need some hmm "balancing" in my opinion. The levels are a bit off to me. The mixing itself is pretty good!

My advice, lower some midrange levels and beef up the low end with compression or black magic.

Just advice.
Ok, so nice you said that! It sounded right for me but now I see and I will try harder to make it more balanced. Thanks a lot for the feedback! One question: what is black magic? Haven't heard of it before..

------------------
Old 05-05-2014, 05:05 PM   #6
Maxikahe
Knob Twiddler
Maxikahe is a name known to allMaxikahe is a name known to allMaxikahe is a name known to allMaxikahe is a name known to allMaxikahe is a name known to allMaxikahe is a name known to all
Your basement
MC Status: 560

Quote:
Originally Posted by dovbergmusic View Post
Ok, so nice you said that! It sounded right for me but now I see and I will try harder to make it more balanced. Thanks a lot for the feedback! One question: what is black magic? Haven't heard of it before..
Secret It's a metaphor xD

------------------
Yolo
Maxikahe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2014, 10:20 PM   #7
Genki B
Granular Poster
Genki B will become famous soon enough
Lincoln
Icon6 Re: [Deep House] - Find You (Franz Dof Remix)

The drop could do with more impact and the vocals sound a little bit too present, a bit fatiguing to the ears. Generally good volume mixing though.
Genki B is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2014, 01:14 PM   #8
Caius
Minor Glitch
Caius is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Nice use of those samples, drop could hit a bit harder but its a good track either way!
Caius is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2014, 09:26 PM   #9
dovbergmusic
Granular Poster

Thanks for the feedback Genki B and Caius! I acually did a remaster so the sound may be better but I will definitly get use of your feedback later on! Listen to the remaster below and hear the differences

Advertisements

------------------