[ritual techno] A//O - State Variable
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 12-06-2014, 12:54 AM   #1
Tranq
Tranq is a jewel in the roughTranq is a jewel in the roughTranq is a jewel in the roughTranq is a jewel in the rough
Belgrade, Serbia
MC Status: 310
[ritual techno] A//O - State Variable

so i did this while experimenting with surge and aalto vsts. i'm pretty impressed by both, and i see that they'll become my go-to synths in the future.

as for the track, i can only hope that it's not too much

Advertisements

Tranq is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [ritual techno] A//O - State Variable.
Old 12-06-2014, 05:58 PM   #2
MORZ42
Analog Lurker
MORZ42 has a spectacular aura aboutMORZ42 has a spectacular aura about
Portland, Oregon
MC Status: 160
Re: [ritual techno] A//O - State Variable

The bass drum sounds very crisp and powerful, well done.
More variation would have helped make the track more interesting.

------------------
MORZ42 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2014, 12:20 PM   #3
thin king
Soundscaper
thin king is a jewel in the roughthin king is a jewel in the roughthin king is a jewel in the rough
Sheffield
MC Status: 260

That kick is perfect - was kinda of hoping for it to morph into a 4/4 pattern to really drive the track forward though. The perc works lovely, atmosphere and sound design is really good aswell.....4/4 section at the end and this track would be spot on.

------------------
thin king is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2014, 05:53 PM   #4
Entox
Eternal Echoer
Entox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond repute
Bristol
MC Status: 2184

Nice bass and groove and atmosphere with that white noise.

The build and drop of the hats at about 3 mins was a welcome surprise.

I suppose if I was to be picky I would of liked some small variation of the bass drum, or maybe just an added sub hit here and there to break the groove up a bit.

Really enjoyed the track overall...

------------------
Entox is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2014, 07:42 PM   #5
Neal Rame
Knob Twiddler
Neal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond repute
in the SoA clubhouse
MC Status: 2360

a bit biased because of that flag, so no.
Neal Rame is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2014, 08:02 PM   #6
Tranq
Tranq is a jewel in the roughTranq is a jewel in the roughTranq is a jewel in the roughTranq is a jewel in the rough
Belgrade, Serbia
MC Status: 310

thanls guys for the feedback. everything is dully noted and will be incorporated in the reworks i'm planning in the foreseeable future.

as for this neal rame gentleman, what are you talking about? what flag? why? so no? either way, good luck.

Advertisements

Tranq is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote