[Electronica] S-B-J - Cerebrum
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 27-05-2014, 09:51 AM   #1
sbj
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
sbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond repute
Copenhagen
MC Status: 6760
[Electronica] S-B-J - Cerebrum

Tell me what you think :bye:

Advertisements

------------------
sbj is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to sbj
RUncELL (05-06-2014)
Rate this track - [Electronica] S-B-J - Cerebrum.
Old 05-06-2014, 10:20 AM   #2
RUncELL
Soundscaper
RUncELL has a reputation beyond reputeRUncELL has a reputation beyond reputeRUncELL has a reputation beyond reputeRUncELL has a reputation beyond reputeRUncELL has a reputation beyond reputeRUncELL has a reputation beyond reputeRUncELL has a reputation beyond reputeRUncELL has a reputation beyond reputeRUncELL has a reputation beyond reputeRUncELL has a reputation beyond reputeRUncELL has a reputation beyond repute
Essex
MC Status: 3410
Re: [Electronica] S-B-J - Cerebrum

Hi mate..
cool tune, love the intro and the power in dem toms .
and love the way it falls into the breakdown with the reverb'd clicks and the gnarly sound.
i really like the (lead) sound that comes in at 1:27 but some of the glitching seems quite random and possibly out of key in places.. but there are some excellent glitches in there too. I liked the small cuts like you used in the intro and b/down.
hopefully my opinion is helpful, dont worry, i still really like.
mix sounds good.. arrangement works well

nice one

RUncELL is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 10:44 AM   #3
Roo Stercogburn
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistAdministrator
Roo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback
MC Status: 42408399
Thanked 5,488 Times in 3,567 Posts

Love those drums in the intro.

Nice beats, enjoyed the tune and some of the sound palette is downright excellent.

Good work, cheers for sharing

------------------
IDMf050: Its coming home.
Roo Stercogburn is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 01:10 PM   #4
sbj
sbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond repute
Copenhagen

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUncELL View Post
Hi mate..
cool tune, love the intro and the power in dem toms .
and love the way it falls into the breakdown with the reverb'd clicks and the gnarly sound.
i really like the (lead) sound that comes in at 1:27 but some of the glitching seems quite random and possibly out of key in places.. but there are some excellent glitches in there too. I liked the small cuts like you used in the intro and b/down.
hopefully my opinion is helpful, dont worry, i still really like.
mix sounds good.. arrangement works well

nice one

Thanks RUncELL and no worries

I sometimes leaves the dis/harmonics as they are and just decide it is like jazz :mayonesa:

Thanks again for listening and comments

Cheers

------------------
Old 05-06-2014, 01:13 PM   #5
sbj
Copenhagen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stercogburn View Post
Love those drums in the intro.

Nice beats, enjoyed the tune and some of the sound palette is downright excellent.

Good work, cheers for sharing
Thank you very much Sir

Have a good one

Cheers

------------------
Old 06-06-2014, 09:14 AM   #6
lebeux
IDMf Artist
lebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MC
Madrid
MC Status: 59128526

Nice sounds there mate.
Maybe it lacks a bit of dynamics once it gets going? Like everything is a bit...steady. I tend to go overborad with breaks and cuts myself so maybe it's just me...
In the same vein, that's a lazy way to end a track
lebeux is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 01:44 PM   #7
sbj
Copenhagen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebeux View Post
Nice sounds there mate.
Maybe it lacks a bit of dynamics once it gets going? Like everything is a bit...steady. I tend to go overborad with breaks and cuts myself so maybe it's just me...
In the same vein, that's a lazy way to end a track
Thanks for your honesty.

We have to write it as we hear it.

Different folks - different strokes and all that

------------------
Old 11-06-2014, 01:32 PM   #8
Roo Stercogburn
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistAdministrator
Roo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback
MC Status: 42408399
Thanked 5,488 Times in 3,567 Posts

Some bumpage. More people deeples need to hear this track

------------------
IDMf050: Its coming home.
Roo Stercogburn is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 02:42 PM   #9
Macaluso
Regular Freak
Macaluso has a spectacular aura aboutMacaluso has a spectacular aura about
Delray Beach
MC Status: 160

Lots of cool stuff going on in this track, love the experimental, abstractness of it. As an old school techno guy i love all the analog sounds and groans
Macaluso is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 06:43 PM   #10
NewWorldOrder
Solar Tribal Chief
NewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MC
Texas
MC Status: 24010

I dont know what kind of feedback to give. Its unique compared to what I listen to. I could see it on a game or something

------------------
NewWorldOrder is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 08:41 PM   #11
sbj
Copenhagen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stercogburn View Post
Some bumpage. More people deeples need to hear this track
Thank you Sir...And double thanks for putting me on Roo Recommends...:mayonesa:

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
:

The old school vibe propably has something to do with me using VintageWarmer and OldTimer
from PSP + Satson from Sonimus.
When it comes to the music I never think of genres, but use the sum of
all the music I've heard throughout my life.
The only thing I know, is that it will be Electronica of some sort

Cool you liked it

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
:

Thanks for listening.

I guess you're right, when you say my music could be soundtrack for a game, since
I've heard it a couple of times or more

Advertisements

------------------