[music] Exkekx - Insignificant Retrospeck
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 31-05-2014, 04:50 PM   #1
Exkekx
Granular Poster
Exkekx is a jewel in the roughExkekx is a jewel in the roughExkekx is a jewel in the roughExkekx is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 310
[music genre] Exkekx - Insignificant Retrospeck

So I made this. Cheesiest song I've made in a while. Simple, lots of melodies and stuff. I decided not to end it at 1:52, was a good decision. Quite proud of it. I'd love any feedback.

Last edited by Exkekx; 01-06-2014 at 09:40 PM..

Advertisements

Exkekx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [music] Exkekx - Insignificant Retrospeck.
Old 07-06-2014, 04:41 PM   #2
Exkekx
Granular Poster
Exkekx is a jewel in the roughExkekx is a jewel in the roughExkekx is a jewel in the roughExkekx is a jewel in the rough
Re: [music] Exkekx - Insignificant Retrospeck

...I'll give it just one bump. I'm thinking of making some more songs in a similar style to this one.

------------------
adsfdsf
Old 07-06-2014, 06:13 PM   #3
Lug
Savage Mad Cunt
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC
MC Status: 80997030
Thanked 4,136 Times in 2,684 Posts

Hey Exkekx, I love the lo-fi vibe. Love it. Seriously, the synths are just at the right level, the pad blends the whole thing together really well and the drum beats are giving a sort of fullness to it all.
Composition is great, the way you split the melodies so the synths kind of answer each other, it works very well. I'd love to hear more !
Lug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 12:46 AM   #4
Exkekx
Granular Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lug View Post
Hey Exkekx, I love the lo-fi vibe. Love it. Seriously, the synths are just at the right level, the pad blends the whole thing together really well and the drum beats are giving a sort of fullness to it all.
Composition is great, the way you split the melodies so the synths kind of answer each other, it works very well. I'd love to hear more !
Thanks, everything you said was exactly what I was going for!

------------------
adsfdsf
Old 09-06-2014, 03:10 AM   #5
Lochte
Regular Freak
Lochte is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

There is a lot going on at once. If you could try to blend everything together in the mix, it would sound very good. A lot of different melodies though, very cool.

Sincerely,

Tim Loch

Advertisements

Lochte is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote