Copy MIDI Velocity Data To Another Track in Pro Tools?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Workstation Center Digital audio workstations (DAW), trackers, sequencers and programming.

Old 18-09-2013, 02:39 PM   #1
music producer
Granular Poster
music producer has a reputation beyond reputemusic producer has a reputation beyond reputemusic producer has a reputation beyond reputemusic producer has a reputation beyond reputemusic producer has a reputation beyond reputemusic producer has a reputation beyond reputemusic producer has a reputation beyond reputemusic producer has a reputation beyond reputemusic producer has a reputation beyond reputemusic producer has a reputation beyond reputemusic producer has a reputation beyond repute
Central Indiana, USA
MC Status: 2925
Copy MIDI Velocity Data To Another Track in Pro Tools?

Probably not the best place to ask about this, but since I'm not getting any love over at the DUC pond:

Is there a way to copy/paste MIDI velocity data from one track to another in PT 7, without affecting the notes or other midi data? I imagine it could be done in later versions that have lanes. So it would probably work for me to send the MIDI tracks in question to someone with PT 10 or 11, and have them make it happen. But it seems like there might be a way to do it in 7.

Advertisements

------------------
music producer is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote