[Future Beets/Neuro] NOWFEEL-For Real
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 07-02-2018, 01:46 AM   #1
strangerflesh
Sample Destroyer
strangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the rough
Winnipeg
MC Status: 310
[Future Beets/Neuro] NOWFEEL-For Real

Welp, here's another track Im finishing up. Looking for some feedback from the fine folks here before I get down to the mix and master. The end of the track hits on some more Neuro? notes then im use too, but its definitely an aspect of sound design I'm interested in! Hopefully the track flows well enough, once im sure the writing process is done I'd like to really push myself on the drum and bass mixdown..with amore of a hard hitting dance floor flare

Last edited by strangerflesh; 08-02-2018 at 12:30 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
strangerflesh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Future Beets/Neuro] NOWFEEL-For Real.
Old 07-02-2018, 05:15 PM   #2
Inna Selez
Radial Developer
Inna Selez is a glorious beacon of lightInna Selez is a glorious beacon of lightInna Selez is a glorious beacon of lightInna Selez is a glorious beacon of lightInna Selez is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 460
Re: [Future Beets/Neuro] NOWFEEL-For Real

Super asian notes! The end is quite good!
Inna Selez is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 12:29 AM   #3
strangerflesh
Sample Destroyer
strangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the rough
Winnipeg

I've cut like a minute off the original and streamlined it . so gets to the goods quicker

pls enjoy

------------------
Old 08-02-2018, 12:05 PM   #4
Br/ainfu+ked
IDMf Artist
Br/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MC
hotdog not hotdog
MC Status: 45979348
Thanked 1,470 Times in 1,099 Posts

the part from 2:34 on is intense kinda reminds me of the glitch mob,everything builds nicely and flows, the mix is clear, the only thing the tonality of the bass layer, maybe frequency band split and add a a modulating chorus effect/flanger effect on the low-mid frequencies, and on anything above 2000hz, leave the plastic crunch sound alone. other than than there is a nice mixture of elements

------------------
Br/ainfu+ked is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 01:51 PM   #5
DoYouSeeWhatISe
Minor Glitch
DoYouSeeWhatISe will become famous soon enoughDoYouSeeWhatISe will become famous soon enough
New England
MC Status: 110

Sounds good. Really enjoying the vocals - especially when panned. I would be curious to hear you perform this piece!

I partially agree with the statement about the tonality of the bass layer, although his solution went a bit over my head!I would say the vass is coming through nicely the majority of the time, but there are a few instances where the sound could be more balanced.

The synth leads early on sound so nice to my ears. The syncopated melody line is perfect and sounds like an episode of "stranger things"
DoYouSeeWhatISe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 04:10 PM   #6
strangerflesh
Sample Destroyer
Winnipeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br/ainfu+ked View Post
the part from 2:34 on is intense kinda reminds me of the glitch mob,everything builds nicely and flows, the mix is clear, the only thing the tonality of the bass layer, maybe frequency band split and add a a modulating chorus effect/flanger effect on the low-mid frequencies, and on anything above 2000hz, leave the plastic crunch sound alone. other than than there is a nice mixture of elements

Yes indeedy the bass need some work! Just was making sure the flow of the track was good to go before I hop into protools and do a proper mixdown . Im hoping to use some techniques of seen artists like Koan sound, Culprate, Mr bill etc and really push hard on that bass design. Ill post the progress. Thanks for the feedback dude

------------------
Old 08-02-2018, 04:11 PM   #7
strangerflesh
Sample Destroyer
Winnipeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouSeeWhatISe View Post
Sounds good. Really enjoying the vocals - especially when panned. I would be curious to hear you perform this piece!

I partially agree with the statement about the tonality of the bass layer, although his solution went a bit over my head!I would say the vass is coming through nicely the majority of the time, but there are a few instances where the sound could be more balanced.

The synth leads early on sound so nice to my ears. The syncopated melody line is perfect and sounds like an episode of "stranger things"
Thanks for the listen and feedback man I will be hitting the bass mix hard a couple weeks from now and post the progress

Advertisements

------------------