[ElectroPop] HappiKitti - Somewhere in a Dream
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 16-12-2017, 02:36 PM   #1
_Mystik_
Your Secret Admirer
_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC
Rhode Island
MC Status: 11260
[ElectroPop] HappiKitti - Somewhere in a Dream

Hey guys! I haven't posted here in a reallly long time, I have been super busy at College, working on learning to do music more goodly :p while at college though, I started a new music project with a friend (shes the singer), and we are releasing our debut EP early next year. This is the first track off our Debut EP, tell me what yall think!

Last edited by _Mystik_; 16-12-2017 at 02:39 PM.. Reason: player isnt working :^(

Advertisements

------------------
SyMTiK
(~^.^)~ (~^.^)~ (~^.^)~ (~^.^)~ (~^.^)~(~^.^) ~
Berklee College of Music '21

_Mystik_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [ElectroPop] HappiKitti - Somewhere in a Dream.
Old 19-12-2017, 04:21 AM   #2
glasscrow
Regular Freak
glasscrow is a jewel in the roughglasscrow is a jewel in the roughglasscrow is a jewel in the rough
Chicago, IL
MC Status: 260
Re: [ElectroPop] HappiKitti - Somewhere in a Dream

It sounds excellent! I really like how you have the xylophone-ish sound in the high end to balance out the deep bassline. It sounds spacious and I'm into that sound.

I see you're studying at Berklee. I haven't physically gone there, but I've been taking some online courses by them and they're outstanding. I've progressed so much as a musician thanks to them. It's no wonder your track is so good
glasscrow is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2017, 03:25 PM   #3
_Mystik_
Your Secret Admirer
_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC
Rhode Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasscrow View Post
It sounds excellent! I really like how you have the xylophone-ish sound in the high end to balance out the deep bassline. It sounds spacious and I'm into that sound.

I see you're studying at Berklee. I haven't physically gone there, but I've been taking some online courses by them and they're outstanding. I've progressed so much as a musician thanks to them. It's no wonder your track is so good
thank you so much!

Berklee is awesome, online and in person. i just completed my first semester, and the amount ive learned in just one semester is incredible, and thats just taking the core music classes, cant wait for next semester when i start taking the intro classes for the majors im going into, im dual majoring in Music Production and Engineering, and Film Scoring!

Berklee was my dream school ever since middle school, still doesnt feel real that im going there!

------------------
SyMTiK

Old 19-12-2017, 10:32 PM   #4
Adelina
Soundwave Mangler
Adelina is a name known to allAdelina is a name known to allAdelina is a name known to allAdelina is a name known to allAdelina is a name known to allAdelina is a name known to all
MC Status: 610

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Mystik_ View Post
Hey guys! I haven't posted here in a reallly long time, I have been super busy at College, working on learning to do music more goodly :p while at college though, I started a new music project with a friend (shes the singer), and we are releasing our debut EP early next year. This is the first track off our Debut EP, tell me what yall think!

Tracks are really awesome! I enjoyed with it) This is pleasant to listen!
Adelina is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2017, 03:18 PM   #5
_Mystik_
Your Secret Admirer
Rhode Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelina View Post
Tracks are really awesome! I enjoyed with it) This is pleasant to listen!
Thank you!

Advertisements

------------------
SyMTiK