[Trip Hop/Ambient] The Last Soda Breath Of The Turtle Bale [BB25] - Mysta Fx
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 06-02-2016, 02:17 AM   #1
MFXxx
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1843977
[Trip Hop/Ambient] Sub Aquatic Train To The Mariana Trench [BB25] - Mysta Fx

Latest Beat Battle offering, see the sig. Still got the weekend if you can conjour something up.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by MFXxx; 06-02-2016 at 11:14 AM..

Advertisements

MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Trip Hop/Ambient] The Last Soda Breath Of The Turtle Bale [BB25] - Mysta Fx.
Old 07-02-2016, 05:08 PM   #2
Jazzyspoon
Jazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MC
Denver, CO
MC Status: 35997996
Re: [Trip Hop/Ambient] The Last Soda Breath Of The Turtle Bale [BB25] - Mysta Fx

I love the ambient noises in this one. They give it a richer texture. This feels like a comfortable jam with a creative mix of sound design and drums. I'll have to check out the beat battle link.

------------------
Jazzyspoon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 05:48 PM   #3
MFXxx
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1843977
Re: [Trip Hop/Ambient] The Last Soda Breath Of The Turtle Bale [BB25] - Mysta Fx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzyspoon View Post
I love the ambient noises in this one. They give it a richer texture. This feels like a comfortable jam with a creative mix of sound design and drums. I'll have to check out the beat battle link.
Thanks Jazzy, any comment from your goodself goes a long way

The one aspect I like about these BB is you never know what material is going to be submitted and the agenda to keep to. I find it's a great opportunity to discover and try techniques and ideas never previously implemented. IE creating a bassline from the kick, chords from the samples and so on etc....

As far as a track goes its limited in it's composition and some of the beats are slightly off, but yes I agree the ambience on this one surprised me and feel some of that is down to the content that Wizar uploaded.

Advertisements

------------------
My Tinkerings
https://hearthis.at/mystafx/
https://soundcloud.com/mystafx
Not forgetting the awesome Beat Battle Subs
https://hearthis.at/mfxxx/
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote