CLUB BANGERZ Vol. 1 - Page 10
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Community Projects IDMf member-led projects and collaboration.

Old 27-04-2017, 06:34 PM   #181
Qianta
IDMf Artist
Qianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MC
2020 Trump
MC Status: 2419621
Re: CLUB BANGERZ Vol. 1

SUBMITTED !!

Advertisements

------------------
COME SHOW YOUR CREATIVITY, MAKE SOMETHING IN LESS THAN 20 MINUTES!

subscribe to me on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/QiantaMusic
Qianta is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2017, 06:41 PM   #182
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8567130
Thanked 7,524 Times in 5,312 Posts

Gonna try to get my finished and submitted today. So close to done.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2017, 07:13 PM   #183
MFXxx
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1843927

Well glad I subbed when I did. ..IRL has totally absorbed time in my world!
Really looking forward to listen in to these epic master pieces! !! @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
subs end 30th. What's the plan and timeframe post deadline with listening to the tracks and mix tape etc ;*)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

------------------
My Tinkerings
https://hearthis.at/mystafx/
https://soundcloud.com/mystafx
Not forgetting the awesome Beat Battle Subs
https://hearthis.at/mfxxx/
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to MFXxx
Oatbag (27-04-2017)
Old 27-04-2017, 08:04 PM   #184
relic
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFXxx View Post
Well glad I subbed when I did. ..IRL has totally absorbed time in my world!
Really looking forward to listen in to these epic master pieces! !! @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
subs end 30th. What's the plan and timeframe post deadline with listening to the tracks and mix tape etc ;*)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
I think tracks will be available pretty immediately for voting. I don't want to speak for Oatbag here though.

The mix tape might take me some time TBH. My goal is before the end of May so I can pass out copies at the Detroit Electronic Music Festival. I haven't DJ'd in forever and I'm not even sure if I'm going to try and do this as a studio mix in my DAW or do it live with Traktor. I really hate click ' mouse DJing and no longer have a controller, so I'm leaning towards a studio mix as it is.

Our hope is some other folks will want to do a mix featuring some or all of the tracks and make them available. I think if there was enough interest we were going to have a mix contest as well, though I suspect the interest will be much lower there.

------------------
Old 27-04-2017, 09:26 PM   #185
MFXxx
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
I think tracks will be available pretty immediately for voting. I don't want to speak for Oatbag here though.

The mix tape might take me some time TBH. My goal is before the end of May so I can pass out copies at the Detroit Electronic Music Festival. I haven't DJ'd in forever and I'm not even sure if I'm going to try and do this as a studio mix in my DAW or do it live with Traktor. I really hate click ' mouse DJing and no longer have a controller, so I'm leaning towards a studio mix as it is.

Our hope is some other folks will want to do a mix featuring some or all of the tracks and make them available. I think if there was enough interest we were going to have a mix contest as well, though I suspect the interest will be much lower there.
I may well have a bash if I can make some time. Although Im a vinyl junky on the decks, but I've had traktor for several years and never used so might be an opportunity for a learning project.

------------------
My Tinkerings
Old 27-04-2017, 10:14 PM   #186
relic
The AK Rowdy Rowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFXxx View Post
I may well have a bash if I can make some time. Although Im a vinyl junky on the decks, but I've had traktor for several years and never used so might be an opportunity for a learning project.
Give it a go! It isn't too often we get to hear a bunch of DJ's interpret the same exact set of tracks in different ways. I wish it were something I could hear more of in fact. My hope is that we kind keep the energy going with this. It feels a bit like back in the day when I had friends pumping out out a couple tracks a month with a few pieces of gear trying to outdo the others at the next big party.

I miss the sense of urgency and disposable-ness of the whole thing.

------------------
Thanks to relic
Oatbag (29-04-2017)
Old 27-04-2017, 10:21 PM   #187
Neuralsphere
Sample Destroyer
Neuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond repute
In a house
MC Status: 9910

Keyboard broke. typing with mouse, apologies. Final Sub in, after the busiest month in a long while. Eager to hear everyones efforts. What a Banging competition! thanks Oatbag!

------------------
Soundcloud|DEADSPACE|How Do Music|Amen Brother|BEAT BATTLE
JOIN LE CHAT: >How Do Music< >IDMf<WARNING! DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Neuralsphere is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2017, 10:35 PM   #188
relic
The AK Rowdy Rowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuralsphere View Post
Keyboard broke. typing with mouse, apologies. Final Sub in, after the busiest month in a long while. Eager to hear everyones efforts. What a Banging competition! thanks Oatbag!
As far as just being a pita, that has to be the worst computer component failure, lol...it makes me think of my mom typing an email on her iPad with the stylus. Like five minutes a sentence lol.

------------------
Old 27-04-2017, 11:02 PM   #189
MFXxx
My own little world

Well I just had a re-listen to my subbed tracks. Whilst not totally confident I have them where they should be or I would like them I want to thank this thread for the creative release.

The great thing about the Club Bangaz innovation was the laid back and dont give a fuck approach. I found it refreshing and ended up going with the flow in jamming on the track, rather than trying to achieve a desired remit.

Fuck, it's been liberating and whilst not perfect or likely to everyone's taste, the fact that the wife actually sat and listened to both without wincing goes a long way. So thanks for the opportunity in getting some of what she perceives as my best work to date! Well something she enjoys listening to rather than my usual output. Which in turn means I can get more studio time haha.

Whilst my tracks are unlikely to be earning any 'Purple Star' points a big shout out and thanks in a DJ stylee to Mr OB and other thread participants for taking the initiative with this project and liberating our musical dancing souls within us!

Peace.

Going to be working on some more of this genre, see how it matures and try and get something more modern for the next tracks.

------------------
My Tinkerings
Old 28-04-2017, 03:42 PM   #190
A.M
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 203810
Thanked 4,076 Times in 3,029 Posts

Yeah..I think that old purple star is fading fast on my horizon, too...tbh, it's not like my two offers were ever going to be topping the charts here..strangely not banger enough me thinks. But it's all for fun and I know there's going to be some real gems coming out of all of this, which makes it all even more worthwhile and great to be a part of by extension.

Also, I'd be up for trying my hand at some remixing, too, if I could get my hands on stems and midi files of each track to be mixed..not much good a chopping and sampling kinda thing..just some old fashioned fade in / fade out / cross fading kinda thing going on here on my end.

So, if formats allow, then I'll give it a go, too.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to A.M
Oatbag (29-04-2017)
Old 28-04-2017, 05:39 PM   #191
relic
The AK Rowdy Rowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
Yeah..I think that old purple star is fading fast on my horizon, too...tbh, it's not like my two offers were ever going to be topping the charts here..strangely not banger enough me thinks. But it's all for fun and I know there's going to be some real gems coming out of all of this, which makes it all even more worthwhile and great to be a part of by extension.

Also, I'd be up for trying my hand at some remixing, too, if I could get my hands on stems and midi files of each track to be mixed..not much good a chopping and sampling kinda thing..just some old fashioned fade in / fade out / cross fading kinda thing going on here on my end.

So, if formats allow, then I'll give it a go, too.
Well, regardless of any official remix stuff, I'll bundle up my multi tracks and make them available to anyone.

------------------
Old 28-04-2017, 05:45 PM   #192
A.M
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 203810
Thanked 4,076 Times in 3,029 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
Well, regardless of any official remix stuff, I'll bundle up my multi tracks and make them available to anyone.

Cheers, dude..nice one.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 06:00 PM   #193
White Noise
IDMf Artist
White Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MC
California
MC Status: 29360

I'll wait and see how people respond to my track, but if anyone's interested, I'd be happy to supply stems and midi for remixing. That gets my name in front of more people, which makes me more famouser, which is what this competition is all about.

------------------
White Noise is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 07:55 PM   #194
Qianta
IDMf Artist
Qianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MC
2020 Trump

can't wait to just break windows playing the mix to come

------------------

Old 28-04-2017, 10:18 PM   #195
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O)))
MC Status: -2147481947
Thanked 1,173 Times in 775 Posts

2 days remaining? Oh the possibilities

Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 10:27 PM   #196
brb
IDMf Artist
brb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MC
The Wrong Side Of History
MC Status: 69891619
Thanked 1,029 Times in 665 Posts

When can we start submitting tracks for volume 2?

------------------
:mayonesa:
brb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2017, 12:40 AM   #197
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast
MC Status: 110850
Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,421 Posts

Hey stragglers - you have the weekend to assemble/finish your Bangerz Submissionz. We have more than enough already for this to be an awesome project, but you aren't in it yet and you can be!!

:twilo:
Oatbag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Oatbag
A.M (29-04-2017)
Old 29-04-2017, 01:35 AM   #198
Qianta
IDMf Artist
2020 Trump

YEAH WHAT HE SAID ^

------------------

Old 29-04-2017, 02:50 AM   #199
Metaside
IDMf Artist
Metaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 8610

Working on a 2nd track to submit...

------------------
Metaside is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2017, 06:17 AM   #200
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast
MC Status: 110850
Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,421 Posts

Well this is a long ass compilation - 23 songs so far!

Advertisements

Oatbag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote