Processor need for Ableton Live 8
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Technology & Lifestyle Gadgets, gaming, computers and new inventions. This forum is not used for music production.

Old 05-12-2011, 06:47 PM   #1
mayahari
Regular Freak
mayahari will become famous soon enough
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
MC Status: 60
Processor need for Ableton Live 8

Hi Everyone,

My Compaq Laptop has Intel Pentium Dual Processor with 1.86GHZ. But for Ableton it is mentioned that it needs at least 2 GHZ. The Laptop runs on 2GB RAM. Can I still buy Ableton Live 8 with this specifications ? I am going to use Ableton Live 8 for DJing purpose. How much the processor specification will affect the running of Ableton Live 8 ?. I like to run Ableton as the only application and removing everything apart from inevitable ones like Nero, MS-Office 2007. It has 200GB of HardDisk. At the moment I am not going to experiment with VSTs. What to do now?

Advertisements

mayahari is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 06:48 PM   #2
Automageddon
Administrator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269480808
Thanked 3,144 Times in 2,079 Posts
Re: Processor need for Ableton Live 8

Try downloading the demo and see for yourself, it's the best way to find out if it will work for you or not.

Advertisements

------------------
Automageddon is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote