New Savant album thoughts?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

House / Dubstep Discussion of music similar to Deep Dish, Kaskade, Burial, Rusko, Deadmau5.

Old 14-07-2013, 04:09 PM   #1
Trickeri
Analog Lurker
Trickeri is just really niceTrickeri is just really niceTrickeri is just really niceTrickeri is just really niceTrickeri is just really nice
Friggin North Carolina
MC Status: 410
New Savant album thoughts?

Anyone else listened through the new album Cult? I hated it at first but its really grown on me the past couple days, this song in particular.

Advertisements

------------------
Trickeri is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2013, 06:27 PM   #2
Maxikahe
Knob Twiddler
Maxikahe is a name known to allMaxikahe is a name known to allMaxikahe is a name known to allMaxikahe is a name known to allMaxikahe is a name known to allMaxikahe is a name known to all
Your basement
MC Status: 560
Re: New Savant album thoughts?

I love savant, he has very unique music and I really like it. The problem is that he has produced so much music and he is constantly becoming better. The newer tracks sometimes feel like that there is too much stuff shoved into the song. I still fucking love his music.
Maxikahe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 02:18 AM   #3
toxxicity
Regular Freak
toxxicity will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60

i love it. iv not heard any of his older stuff. but he's a new artist to me and liking it.
toxxicity is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 11:15 AM   #4
mister_crow
Soundwave Mangler
mister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond reputemister_crow has a reputation beyond repute
A tree in Verulamium
MC Status: 2210

I'm a big Savant fan. The first few albums were basically really good electro wobble house dubstep type stuff with video game-y/baroque harpsichord licks every 4th phrase, but recently he's been really setting himself apart and getting much more musicality in there, and he seems to have got past his guest vocalist phase (which is always nice.)

His rate of work is just incredible though, I actually missed a few albums because it just didn't occur to me they'd exist. 7 albums in 18 months is pretty insane.

------------------
Learn! About the lizard men controlling our lives! Hear! Some music I made! See! A waveform steadily becoming a slightly different grey! Coming to a forum post near you soon.
https://soundcloud.com/mister_crow/entities-wip
http://mistercrow.bandcamp.com/album/to-ep
mister_crow is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 05:15 PM   #5
Hansen
Minor Glitch
Hansen will become famous soon enoughHansen will become famous soon enough
London/Dusseldorf
MC Status: 110

Meh. Liked his older stuff better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_crow View Post
His rate of work is just incredible though, I actually missed a few albums because it just didn't occur to me they'd exist. 7 albums in 18 months is pretty insane.
He's autistic. Making an album works differently for him.

Advertisements

Hansen is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote