Write Rhythm is an online platform that is dedicated to bridging the gap between musicians, producers, composers, bands, DJ's and everything in between and liaising them and their music to the right record labels (and some), world wide.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with extensive music industry experience to join our team here in Bali, Indonesia. This position includes fixed salary, airfare to and from your home country, KITAS (Indonesian Working Permit), paid accommodation, paid transportation and possibility of a percentage of company shares* after you have successfully completed 3-6 months of the probation period.
- Create a strategic daily/weekly/monthly/yearly marketing schedule and content calendar for all digital marketing related platforms and channels
- Organize, implement and manage all marketing campaigns
- Take complete control of all social media platforms (Twitter/Facebook /Instagram/Soundcloud/Mixcloud/Youtube/Snapchat/Google+, etc)
- General maintenance and communication to fans and followers on all social media platforms
- Create graphics/images/content associated with the marketing plan
- Communicate and collaborate with other writers, musicians, record labels, magazines, graphic designers and or any other related businesses or individuals on a regular basis
- Manage the monthly E-Mail marketing (news letter) mechanism with Write Rhythm’s content manager
- Absolutely must be able to create cool content
- Be creative on the fly
- Get all tasks done according to deadlines
- Able to handle this role without supervision
- Able to work with a team and collaborate with other people
- Able to work outside of the office
- Able to live in Bali for 1 year minimum (after 3-6 months trial period)
- Must be able to drive a motorbike (scooter) or learn how to
- Be socially active in the local music scene to help promote Write Rhythm
*certain percentage of company shares or percentage of net profit as a “bonus” may be negotiated to this person for this position if certain targets have been met and has been deemed successful for full time work.
email your cvs directly to firstname.lastname@example.org