A little guidance needed.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Workstation Center Digital audio workstations (DAW), trackers, sequencers and programming.

Old 18-07-2013, 06:24 PM   #1
reastin
Soundwave Mangler
reastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MC
New England, USA
MC Status: 1240921
A little guidance needed.

Hey gang!!! I have been a long time user of Reason and FL Studio. Recently, well not too recent, within the last 6 months I purchased my amazing Akai Professional MPK61. Let me just say "LOVING IT"! Anyway, it came with a version of Ableton Live Lite I am struggling with it a bit. Being so used to my Reason interface, I am finding it hard to move around. Anyone have any good links to GOOD tutorials that I can get to. I would really like to get into this with the introduction of the Push, I am thinking it would be invaluable to my arsenal.

Thanks guys!

Advertisements

------------------

Music is cocaine for the soul, with it's own special brand of euphoria...

reastin is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: SJ Tucker Radio on Pandora
Old 19-07-2013, 12:55 PM   #2
paracetamol
Soundscaper
paracetamol is a savage MCparacetamol is a savage MCparacetamol is a savage MCparacetamol is a savage MCparacetamol is a savage MCparacetamol is a savage MCparacetamol is a savage MCparacetamol is a savage MCparacetamol is a savage MCparacetamol is a savage MCparacetamol is a savage MC
MC Status: 288402
Re: A little guidance needed.

do the built-in tutorials (under the help/about menu entry or whatever it's called), they cover the basics. also, Live's manual is actually very good.

furthermore, the "Lite" version might be too limited compared to your previous full versions of Reason and FL Studio.

and finally, youtube must have tons of first-step tutorials.
paracetamol is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 03:44 PM   #3
reastin
Soundwave Mangler
reastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MC
New England, USA
MC Status: 1240921
Re: A little guidance needed.

Thank you I appreciate your input. Just trying to understand it all.

Thanks,

Advertisements

------------------

Music is cocaine for the soul, with it's own special brand of euphoria...

reastin is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote