[Electronic] Aukopi - Leiesoldat
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 20-02-2018, 08:57 AM   #1
Smile_Price
Knob Twiddler
Smile_Price has much to be proud ofSmile_Price has much to be proud ofSmile_Price has much to be proud ofSmile_Price has much to be proud ofSmile_Price has much to be proud ofSmile_Price has much to be proud ofSmile_Price has much to be proud ofSmile_Price has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1060
[Electronic] Aukopi - Leiesoldat

Probably need more ears on this. I've been listening to it way too long. Obviously it's still in a pretty raw state, especially mix-wise. But, any useful feedback is appreciated.

Advertisements

------------------
Smile_Price is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Electronic] Aukopi - Leiesoldat.
Old 20-02-2018, 10:02 AM   #2
pkreegi
Sample Destroyer
pkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1560
Re: [Electronic] Aukopi - Leiesoldat

I expected to hear at least something changing at 3:09. Also, the drums before breakdown are so cool, but they kind of faded out after the break. But I guess they get more noticeable when the mixing is done

Otherwise, great idea
pkreegi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2018, 01:45 PM   #3
Iyashi Sound
Master of the LFO
Iyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MC
MC Status: 21660

One thing that sticks out to me is the distorted/scratchy bass sound from 2:20 to about 3:20 (it repeats 4 times at the first half of the periods). I suggest maybe swapping it with a simple sine sub-bass instead.
Iyashi Sound is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2018, 03:05 PM   #4
pkreegi
Sample Destroyer
pkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iyashi Sound View Post
One thing that sticks out to me is the distorted/scratchy bass sound from 2:20 to about 3:20 (it repeats 4 times at the first half of the periods). I suggest maybe swapping it with a simple sine sub-bass instead.
But the scratchy bass is what's going to make the bass noticeable on any sound system...
Old 20-02-2018, 03:35 PM   #5
Iyashi Sound
Master of the LFO
Iyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MC
MC Status: 21660

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkreegi View Post
But the scratchy bass is what's going to make the bass noticeable on any sound system...
I understand what you mean. Perhaps it just needs to be tuned slightly differently then (or moved slightly in time). As it is now, it somehow doesn't fall into place with the rest of the music.
Iyashi Sound is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2018, 04:25 PM   #6
pkreegi
Sample Destroyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iyashi Sound View Post
I understand what you mean. Perhaps it just needs to be tuned slightly differently then (or moved slightly in time). As it is now, it somehow doesn't fall into place with the rest of the music.
Now that I listen it on headphones, I share your opinion

Advertisements