[Glitch Broken Beat] Slap Dappy - beta test
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 13-07-2012, 11:01 PM   #1
Centralc
Master of the LFO
Centralc is a savage MCCentralc is a savage MCCentralc is a savage MCCentralc is a savage MCCentralc is a savage MCCentralc is a savage MCCentralc is a savage MCCentralc is a savage MCCentralc is a savage MCCentralc is a savage MCCentralc is a savage MC
Los Angeles
MC Status: 400118
[Glitch Broken Beat] Slap Dappy - beta test

So I'm beta testing some FX and an unreleased DAW. This track was made with all that stuff. It breaks the audio and sounds wacky. I though I would put it up here to gather thoughts on the sound and the breaking up of audio.

Advertisements

------------------
Hex Wolves New Remix:

Music available at http://cursedchimera.bandcamp.com/
Centralc is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Glitch Broken Beat] Slap Dappy - beta test.
Old 14-07-2012, 09:05 AM   #2
steeboo
IDMf Artist
steeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MC
montfoort
MC Status: 75629089
Re: [Glitch Broken Beat] Slap Dappy - beta test

Hi,

I really like the swing on the track, but the overal sound is a bit muffled. The live fx are cool, except for the hard cuts at 2:00

Cheers!

------------------
steeboo is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2012, 11:42 AM   #3
Goolue
Master of the LFO
Goolue has much to be proud ofGoolue has much to be proud ofGoolue has much to be proud ofGoolue has much to be proud ofGoolue has much to be proud ofGoolue has much to be proud ofGoolue has much to be proud ofGoolue has much to be proud of
Isn't built out of Humus.
MC Status: 1060

Sounds like a fun thing to do but I didn't have all that much fun listening to it. That bass groove at the bigining is way awesome but it repeats it self to much for my taste. Plus, I'll have to agree on that cut at 2:00, would be awesome if you'll cut it and leave just the first to breaks of it. Overall I think the track could be shorter. All this is not to say I could do better, its just my opinion.

------------------
My Soundcloud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYCORE View Post
i always felt if Thom Yorke was a food item he would be a noodle
Goolue is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2012, 01:15 AM   #4
Centralc
Master of the LFO
Centralc is a savage MCCentralc is a savage MCCentralc is a savage MCCentralc is a savage MCCentralc is a savage MCCentralc is a savage MCCentralc is a savage MCCentralc is a savage MCCentralc is a savage MCCentralc is a savage MCCentralc is a savage MC
Los Angeles
MC Status: 400118

Thanks for all the info so far.

Advertisements

------------------
Hex Wolves New Remix:

Music available at http://cursedchimera.bandcamp.com/
Centralc is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote