[Industrial] Let it Go (WIP)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 23-06-2013, 07:57 AM   #1
GalacticBass
Soundwave Mangler
GalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MC
MC Status: 2120458
[Industrial] Let it Go (WIP)

It's not finished yet but I'd definitely appreciate feedback and/or criticisms. Hope you enjoy.

Advertisements

GalacticBass is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Industrial] Let it Go (WIP).
Old 24-06-2013, 08:20 PM   #2
equativ
Minor Glitch
equativ is currently spamming hard
Las Vegas, NV
MC Status: 10
Re: [Industrial] Let it Go (WIP)

I feel like the dark buzzy bass that comes in at 00:56 is a tad too loud in the mix. It doesn't seem to gel with the rest of the mix.

At 02:24 I feel like you could have an even stronger impact if there was something to fatten up the low end, like maybe a bassy-pad, just to compliment that main bass sound. Maybe some extra percussion? Just a few thoughts of mine.

I really like the atmosphere/fx in the beginning, at 01:37 and towards the end. It really helps fill out the sound. Great intro too.

Keep rocking dude.
equativ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2013, 09:12 PM   #3
hellscion
brraaiiinnsss
hellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MC
FL
MC Status: 91357273

i liked this a lot, more along the lines of something that i would make or listen to..

a few suggestions, agree the mixing could use some adjustments..Equalize the bass a bit and put some form of modulation on it, turn up the kick drum, and make the synth a little less 8bit

------------------
hellscion is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2013, 09:29 PM   #4
GalacticBass
Soundwave Mangler
GalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MC
MC Status: 2120458

Ah yeah, I can see what you guys mean about the bass being too loud in the intro.

I'm having a hard time putting a sub bass pad under the synth. All of the bottom end in the track comes from the synth and the kick. And if I try to take the bottom end out of the synth to make room for a sub bass pad, the synth ends up not sounding as good. Are there any methods to make the sub bass stand out? I always seem to have a problem with this lol.

Also, the extra percussion idea sounds good. I'll try messing with that a bit.
GalacticBass is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2013, 10:02 PM   #5
Paraxidor
Microknight
Paraxidor is a jewel in the roughParaxidor is a jewel in the roughParaxidor is a jewel in the roughParaxidor is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 310

I really like the percussions in this as well as the general atmosphere, it starts getting a bit weird at 2:25 and i agree with the others that mixing could be better, still pretty great job

Advertisements

Paraxidor is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote