Audio Damage sale this week
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Sound Design, Mixing, & Studio Techniques Need to know how to make a specific sound? Want to improve your mix? Need advice on micing-up a drum kit? This is the area for you.

Old 03-07-2012, 10:59 AM   #1
bassling
Soundwave Mangler
bassling is a savage MCbassling is a savage MCbassling is a savage MCbassling is a savage MCbassling is a savage MCbassling is a savage MCbassling is a savage MCbassling is a savage MCbassling is a savage MCbassling is a savage MCbassling is a savage MC
Wagga Wagga
MC Status: 4417014
Audio Damage sale this week

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
have a sale on this week. Use the discount code BURNINGUP to get 30% off their effects and instruments.

I promote this as an enthusiastic user of their products, particularly Replicant, BigSeq and Panstation. That's my only relationship to them, there's nothing in it for me but to tell you how good it is.

Advertisements

------------------
More remixes at the Bassling blog
bassling is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 05:09 PM   #2
penguinoid
Eternal Echoer
penguinoid is a savage MCpenguinoid is a savage MCpenguinoid is a savage MCpenguinoid is a savage MCpenguinoid is a savage MCpenguinoid is a savage MCpenguinoid is a savage MCpenguinoid is a savage MCpenguinoid is a savage MCpenguinoid is a savage MCpenguinoid is a savage MC
Berkeley, CA
MC Status: 507776
Re: Audio Damage sale this week

hmm, that seems to have pushed my kombinat upgrade to DVA just past the "I dunno" $10 and into the "totally going to do this" price of $7. Weird that those 3 bucks presented such a monumental perceptual roadblock to getting it before!
penguinoid is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 05:25 PM   #3
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8584080
Thanked 7,863 Times in 5,531 Posts

Although not one of their "flagship" products. I HIGHLY recommend Vapor. It's the only thing I own by Audio Damage but I use it in almost every project.

------------------
Tunes That Go Boom 001

InTheAM on MixCloud
@DJInTheAM on FB
coming soon...monthly mix series...Tunes That Go Boom
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 07:18 PM   #4
bassling
Soundwave Mangler
bassling is a savage MCbassling is a savage MCbassling is a savage MCbassling is a savage MCbassling is a savage MCbassling is a savage MCbassling is a savage MCbassling is a savage MCbassling is a savage MCbassling is a savage MCbassling is a savage MC
Wagga Wagga
MC Status: 4417014

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinoid View Post
hmm, that seems to have pushed my kombinat upgrade to DVA just past the "I dunno" $10 and into the "totally going to do this" price of $7.
Just bought that one. What did you think of the upgrade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
Although not one of their "flagship" products. I HIGHLY recommend Vapor. It's the only thing I own by Audio Damage but I use it in almost every project.
I bought their flanger and was underwhelmed but this does look good.

Currently eying off Discord and Rough Rider Pro because I use AD's plugs more than any other brand.
bassling is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 07:39 PM   #5
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8584080
Thanked 7,863 Times in 5,531 Posts

@Bassling: Vapor is a subtle FX...it's good at making top end percussion stand out. It's also good for getting washed out sounds on top end pads/FX. It's def. a "specialty" plug in, but for anyone who makes a lot of percussion focused tunes I highly recommend it. I've used it on all kinds of things though.

It's not one of those "holy shit this sounds sooooo good on anything" FX, but especially one sale might be worth it.

Advertisements

------------------
Tunes That Go Boom 001

InTheAM on MixCloud
@DJInTheAM on FB
coming soon...monthly mix series...Tunes That Go Boom
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote