[DUBSTEP] Qianta - Space Cadet ~ extra bass ~ free download link via soundcloud
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 09-05-2012, 03:53 AM   #1
Qianta
IDMf Artist
Qianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MC
MC Status: 2422671
[DUBSTEP] Qianta - Space Cadet ~ extra bass ~ free download link via soundcloud

added more bass, whatchya think? fEEDBACK PLEASE

Advertisements

Qianta is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [DUBSTEP] Qianta - Space Cadet ~ extra bass ~ free download link via soundcloud.
Old 09-05-2012, 04:05 AM   #2
tdotbear
Knob Twiddler
tdotbear has a spectacular aura abouttdotbear has a spectacular aura abouttdotbear has a spectacular aura about
Toronto, ON
MC Status: 210
Re: [DUBSTEP] Qianta - Space Cadet ~ extra bass ~ free download link via soundcloud

Sounded like the whole mix got distorted a bit at the beginning O.o

I feel like this could use loads of reverb and be made really ambient/spacey (until the drop, which should use LESS reverb..). Because reverb sends things back in the mix, and you want the wobbles to be up in the listener's face. When you go back to the pad melody though, it almost sounds out of key. I'm no good with music theory so I can't say for sure, but something just doesn't seem right. I'd recommend you make the second drop a bit different from the first. Make it half time, switch up some of the wobbles.. anything to make it less redundant.

------------------
TdotBEAR - Stellar (TdotBEAR Trap Mix)

http://soundcloud.com/tdotbear
tdotbear is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:23 AM   #3
ishkabum
Master of the LFO
ishkabum is a savage MCishkabum is a savage MCishkabum is a savage MCishkabum is a savage MCishkabum is a savage MCishkabum is a savage MCishkabum is a savage MCishkabum is a savage MCishkabum is a savage MCishkabum is a savage MCishkabum is a savage MC
Virginia
MC Status: 1205510
Re: [DUBSTEP] Qianta - Space Cadet ~ extra bass ~ free download link via soundcloud

good production right off the bat, really like the panning and motion of the synthline. like the chuckle and cool sounds in the drop... kinda knew exactly what was coming there but i guess thats ok. good sound design... lots goin on... when the line comes back at 1.40 i feel like it should be accompanied by something that brightens it, like a white noise layer / cymbal, just something that came to mind. 2nd drop is cool, i like that it's not exactly repeating the 1st sequence. that beginning wail is crunk... that sequence is pretty impressive in terms of sound design. to me as a whole its kind of a boring track, the ABABA build/drop structure is to me absolutely tired.. i say this because you're a good producer and id like to hear you come up with more interesting songs.

Last edited by ishkabum; 09-05-2012 at 09:14 AM..

------------------

http://soundcloud.com/caerus
ishkabum is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:41 AM   #4
Qianta
IDMf Artist
Qianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MC
MC Status: 2422671

Thanks for the feedback guys! really helpfull!

Advertisements

Qianta is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote