[Melodic Dubstep/Glitch] Melotronic Girls
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 14-12-2012, 05:35 PM   #1
kebn
Granular Poster
kebn has a spectacular aura aboutkebn has a spectacular aura aboutkebn has a spectacular aura about
Toronto
MC Status: 210
[Melodic Dubstep/Glitch] Melotronic Girls

Hey guys,

First Listening Booth submission here, and it's a melodic sound with some elements of dub, glitch, and house thrown in there. To be honest I have no idea what genre it's in.

Took about 3.5 weeks on and off, from what was initially just an experiment in chopping breakbeats and messing around in Massive. [I got the song name from a Massive patch, but didn't end up using that sound at all lol]

Give it a listen and tell me what you think!

Thanks

Advertisements

------------------
kebn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Melodic Dubstep/Glitch] Melotronic Girls.
Old 14-12-2012, 05:44 PM   #2
Julianeck
Learning The Ropes
Julianeck is currently spamming hard
Groningen
MC Status: 10
Re: [Melodic Dubstep/Glitch] Melotronic Girls

I really like the melodic beginning (untill like 1:21). The drop is also pretty smooth. It's nice to hear some different style from the regular dubstep stuff. Good job!
Julianeck is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2012, 05:50 PM   #3
PROton42
IDMf Artist
PROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MC
MC Status: 34650
Thanked 4,126 Times in 2,688 Posts

It's nice to hear more imaginative, chilled out and defined personal electronic style in the GTA. A very well slept on track, full of variation and a full bodied frequency range. Thanks for sharing! I'll be keeping up with your soundcloud.

------------------
PROton42 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2012, 07:11 PM   #4
kebn
Granular Poster
kebn has a spectacular aura aboutkebn has a spectacular aura aboutkebn has a spectacular aura about
Toronto
MC Status: 210

Thanks for the compliments Broton! I'm not too familiar with the electronic scene in GTA, but I'll be keeping up with yours and other toronto area producer's releases as well.

Thanks for the feedback Julianeck! The drop was definitely the most time consuming and most drastic progression/change in the song, and is still an area that I think about. If you have any more feedback I would love to hear it!

Advertisements

------------------
kebn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote