DJ Cumi - Dreamin` of a dirty sound [tech-house]-ish
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 14-12-2012, 12:47 AM   #1
DjCumi
Minor Glitch
DjCumi is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
DJ Cumi - Dreamin` of a dirty sound [tech-house]-ish

hey guys. so my first post here...i'm nervous as hell waiting to find out what you think. i've listened to your uploads here and they are great. kinda had second thoughts about posting my own music. but i decided to give it a go.
So this is mt newest track. hope you like it. i also have more uploads, different genres which maybe i will post later but feel free to check them out on my ytube channel.
for now i would extremely appreciate any feedback. thank you

about the song : it is a bit strange .. it sounds more like a 'mix' not like a single track but that's what i was after. the title also shows that * deep stuff * .

Last edited by DjCumi; 14-12-2012 at 12:50 AM..

Advertisements

DjCumi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - DJ Cumi - Dreamin` of a dirty sound [tech-house]-ish.
Old 14-12-2012, 01:50 AM   #2
Decidan
Microknight
Decidan is a savage MCDecidan is a savage MCDecidan is a savage MCDecidan is a savage MCDecidan is a savage MCDecidan is a savage MCDecidan is a savage MCDecidan is a savage MCDecidan is a savage MCDecidan is a savage MCDecidan is a savage MC
Warwickshire
MC Status: 1105366
Re: DJ Cumi - Dreamin` of a dirty sound [tech-house]-ish

It is a bit strange, you're right there, but it's a good track. Well produced and mixed, and rather catchy. Personally I'm not too keen on the way it sounds like a DJ mix but if that's what you were after then you've got what you wanted for sure. Cool tune bro

------------------
Decidan is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2012, 03:43 PM   #3
scyn
scyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MC
/\/ŻŻŻŻŻ\/\
MC Status: 389883056
Thanked 3,291 Times in 2,080 Posts

I'm just curious - have you written & mixed everything yourself? It's just that you say it's your first post & you're nervous but the production sounds pretty decent (as far as the mix goes).
scyn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2012, 04:02 PM   #4
DjCumi
Minor Glitch

@Decidan thank you for your feedback. i really appreciate it

@scyn i am using magix music maker. the majority of the sounds are pre-made. i made a few sounds myself + i chose, arranged and mixed all the sounds in order for them to make a song that sounds like i want.

that's why i don't really consider myself a ' creator '. i am at the beginning. i joined here to see what people think about what i do and then maybe i'll get more seriously into the music creation stuff.
Old 14-12-2012, 04:07 PM   #5
scyn
scyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MC
/\/ŻŻŻŻŻ\/\
MC Status: 389883056
Thanked 3,291 Times in 2,080 Posts

Cool . Everyone's gotta start somewhere.
scyn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 02:13 PM   #6
DjCumi
Minor Glitch

yep. i am willing to learn. i was thinking of starting with fl studio but it's a kinda complicated program for me.
but thank you for all of you that have watched and listened to my upload. i will soon post older tracks that are of a different genre

Advertisements