Free VST plugin list... - Page 29
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Studio All discussions relating to sound design, mixing techniques, music theory, composition, and gear.

Go Back » The Studio » The Studio
Old 08-01-2018, 01:06 PM   #561
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse
MC Status: 189060
Thanked 3,781 Times in 2,238 Posts
Re: Free VST plugin list...

I see that sufficently powerful mac mini's can be had for less than 150 bucks. Everything I miss from my mac days can run on one of these.

And they're small.

Advertisements

thom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to thom
A.M (08-01-2018)
Old 08-01-2018, 04:16 PM   #562
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 218010
Thanked 4,360 Times in 3,237 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thom View Post
I see that sufficently powerful mac mini's can be had for less than 150 bucks. Everything I miss from my mac days can run on one of these.

And they're small.

They all seem to be going for between €500 and €900 0ver here in Ireland..that's new and/or refurbished. Don't seem to be too many secondhand floating around..mind you, I'm saying this after doing a quick search online..so there could very well be some place stocking them for much less, but I just didn't find it yet.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 11:25 PM   #563
Numerical
IDMf Artist
Numerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MC
Austin
MC Status: 45948631
Thanked 5,809 Times in 3,650 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Noise View Post
I used sonimus for awhile before changing over to this for pultec emulation:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

It models two other pultec EQs as well, but the real killer here is the tube emulations. ECC82 with push/pull bass eq will make a kick slam like you wouldn't believe.
I actually use their Emissary amp for some stuff, now that's quality amp sim action right there.

I've also used their NadIR impulse loader for a cab sim for 5 or so years now, it's the best one imo.
Numerical is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 12:50 AM   #564
White Noise
IDMf Artist
White Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MC
California
MC Status: 38010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numerical View Post
I actually use their Emissary amp for some stuff, now that's quality amp sim action right there.

I've also used their NadIR impulse loader for a cab sim for 5 or so years now, it's the best one imo.
Yeah, I was looking for some guitar amp sims the other day and they came up pretty much right away. I went with Anvil 3, I was looking for something with a clean channel that could give me some smear to my synths without distorting them crazy.

------------------
White Noise is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 05:12 PM   #565
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse
MC Status: 189060
Thanked 3,781 Times in 2,238 Posts

I've been firing up the Xils Lab Poly Moog demo very often lately, usually just to jam with the Vox Humana sound. It's so glorious. It just shines.

Something struck me... I don't even need to buy the full version (no time limit at all, automation/cc control and saving presets disabled, that's it). The classic patches included ARE exactly what I want to hear from this plug.

These sounds are what they are. They're kind of like instruments of their own, much like the default dx7 patches no one dared to edit and that have become so so familiar.

So no it's not freeware but damn, it sure beats the shit out of a multi-gigabyte sampler library of the same very, very desirable, classic sounds. It's a very nice gift to any Numan fan.
thom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to thom
Vault O))) (09-01-2018)
Old 18-01-2018, 12:36 PM   #566
techstar
Sample Destroyer
techstar is a savage MCtechstar is a savage MCtechstar is a savage MCtechstar is a savage MCtechstar is a savage MCtechstar is a savage MCtechstar is a savage MCtechstar is a savage MCtechstar is a savage MCtechstar is a savage MCtechstar is a savage MC
Stafford, UK
MC Status: 124120

Here is a free plugin that I designed and produced. It is 32 bit Windows only but can be run on 64 bit using jBridge etc.

Delay Studio is a powerful and massively creative multiband delay plugin which gives you all of the tools needed to create your ideal delay/echo effect. From weird and wacky long modulated delays to workhorse multi-taps and analogue inspired echoes, the Delay Studio will turn any flat, uninspiring sound into a beautiful sonic masterpiece.

Features:
  • 3 fully configurable independent delay bands (Low/Mid/Hi) with complete and accurate control over the frequency width of each band (Frequency Range 0hz to 20,000hz).
  • Each band is split in to left and right channels with independent delay time and feedback.
  • Comprehensive filter bank section. Each band has its own fully featured filter on both left and right channels complete with cutoff and resonance controls. (Filter types include Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Peaking, and Band Reject). Each filter can be modulated using the multimode LFOs which can also be tempo synced or free running. A total of six filters and six LFOs.
  • Built on an accurate crossover algorithm. As with the rest of our plugin range, we model our algorithms on actual physical analogue hardware to achieve the most accurate sound possible.
  • VU meters on all bands for visual monitoring.
  • Input and Output level controls allow easy attenuation of both the incoming and outgoing audio signals.
  • Full automation and controller mapping. All parameters in Delay Studio can be easily mapped to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard for complete tactile real-time control. All parameters are designed to be fully automated in all DAWs.
  • Balance control to accurately modify the position of the sound in the stereo field.
  • Logical and easy-to-use user interface. Minimal System Instruments products are specifically designed to enhance our user's workflow. We intentionally place all parameter controls on the front end of the GUI to make modifying sounds a breeze (No hidden menus or parameters here!).
  • Low CPU usage. Our code is fully streamlined and optimised to make Delay Studio as efficient on your resources as possible.

Delay Studio is a plugin that invites creativity and experimentation.

You can download it [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
techstar is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 12:54 PM   #567
A.M
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by techstar View Post
Here is a free plugin that I designed and produced. It is 32 bit Windows only but can be run on 64 bit using jBridge etc.

Delay Studio is a powerful and massively creative multiband delay plugin which gives you all of the tools needed to create your ideal delay/echo effect. From weird and wacky long modulated delays to workhorse multi-taps and analogue inspired echoes, the Delay Studio will turn any flat, uninspiring sound into a beautiful sonic masterpiece.

Features:
  • 3 fully configurable independent delay bands (Low/Mid/Hi) with complete and accurate control over the frequency width of each band (Frequency Range 0hz to 20,000hz).
  • Each band is split in to left and right channels with independent delay time and feedback.
  • Comprehensive filter bank section. Each band has its own fully featured filter on both left and right channels complete with cutoff and resonance controls. (Filter types include Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Peaking, and Band Reject). Each filter can be modulated using the multimode LFOs which can also be tempo synced or free running. A total of six filters and six LFOs.
  • Built on an accurate crossover algorithm. As with the rest of our plugin range, we model our algorithms on actual physical analogue hardware to achieve the most accurate sound possible.
  • VU meters on all bands for visual monitoring.
  • Input and Output level controls allow easy attenuation of both the incoming and outgoing audio signals.
  • Full automation and controller mapping. All parameters in Delay Studio can be easily mapped to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard for complete tactile real-time control. All parameters are designed to be fully automated in all DAWs.
  • Balance control to accurately modify the position of the sound in the stereo field.
  • Logical and easy-to-use user interface. Minimal System Instruments products are specifically designed to enhance our user's workflow. We intentionally place all parameter controls on the front end of the GUI to make modifying sounds a breeze (No hidden menus or parameters here!).
  • Low CPU usage. Our code is fully streamlined and optimised to make Delay Studio as efficient on your resources as possible.

Delay Studio is a plugin that invites creativity and experimentation.

You can download it [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Have it already..along with practically everything else, from before ye made the change from Minimal to Studio Toolz. I even did a review on here about Dreamscape in the past.

------------------
Thanks to A.M
MFXxx (21-01-2018)
Old 21-01-2018, 06:43 PM   #568
MFXxx
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1847877
Thanked 1,048 Times in 705 Posts
Re: Free VST plugin list... ReBirth 2

Hi guys

A New Years treat. Ive been sorting out my new system and clearing out garbage data on the hard drive array (20 years of collecting and you got get rid of data at some point) Im not a fucking google barge lol!!

Found this, tested it on my system and its working which really surprises me. Ive not dug deep into the software as I just load it up for some downtime non thinking tweaking.

Tested on Windows10Pro x64 latest build, Ive included all the files I have for it and added a simple readme for installation.

Sorry I do not know if tis works on 32bit systems or older OS's, but the chances are this should work on anything as far back as XP, cant vouch for windows 2000, ME,98, 95 3.0, 1.0 or Dos.

Have fn

Pass-worded rar

Password = [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Link may expire anytime.

Have fun tweakers!

Ass a footnote, if anyone knows a good free, anon place to uplaod let me know and Ill see what I can do.

Last edited by MFXxx; 21-01-2018 at 07:06 PM..

------------------
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2018, 12:05 PM   #569
Parricide
sloppy cunt
Parricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MC
MC Status: 18054269
Thanked 1,085 Times in 819 Posts
Re: Free VST plugin list... ReBirth 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFXxx View Post
Hi guys

A New Years treat. Ive been sorting out my new system and clearing out garbage data on the hard drive array (20 years of collecting and you got get rid of data at some point) Im not a fucking google barge lol!!

Found this, tested it on my system and its working which really surprises me. Ive not dug deep into the software as I just load it up for some downtime non thinking tweaking.

Tested on Windows10Pro x64 latest build, Ive included all the files I have for it and added a simple readme for installation.

Sorry I do not know if tis works on 32bit systems or older OS's, but the chances are this should work on anything as far back as XP, cant vouch for windows 2000, ME,98, 95 3.0, 1.0 or Dos.

Have fn

Pass-worded rar

Password = [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Link may expire anytime.

Have fun tweakers!

Ass a footnote, if anyone knows a good free, anon place to uplaod let me know and Ill see what I can do.
oh, the memories!

------------------
signature loading...
Parricide is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2018, 12:36 PM   #570
Schnork
IDMf Artist
Schnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MC
MC Status: 21060

I still got the CD in the drawer of my desk^^

Is this the image that was available from Propellerheads for download?

------------------
Schnork is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2018, 10:20 PM   #571
MFXxx
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnork View Post
I still got the CD in the drawer of my desk^^

Is this the image that was available from Propellerheads for download?
AFAIK Yes.

------------------
Old 03-02-2018, 02:46 AM   #572
Brookside_Chase
Minor Glitch
Brookside_Chase is a glorious beacon of lightBrookside_Chase is a glorious beacon of lightBrookside_Chase is a glorious beacon of lightBrookside_Chase is a glorious beacon of lightBrookside_Chase is a glorious beacon of lightBrookside_Chase is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510

Bedroom Producer's Blog and KVR Developer's Challenge have insane lists of free plugins. Bedroom Producers specializes in finding free plugins for its readers. I have bought and continue to buy too many plugins but if I had to, I could probably find all the effects I need from those two sources except for reverb which would have to be one of the Valhalla plugins. (there is no other reverb lol) With that said, I am not sure if its been mentioned but:
"Spaceship Delay" by Musical Entropy. Great, simple delay that is now my go to delay. And 100% free!
Brookside_Chase is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 09:11 PM   #573
liquid_air
IDMf Supporter
liquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MC
Corny
MC Status: 72010
Thanked 1,440 Times in 1,045 Posts

Ravegenerator 2, which now has an AU version.

It’s a lot of goodies from the early 90s. Many of you will recognize them immediately.

------------------
Techno starts with a capital 'T', as in TB-303 and TR-808.

liquid_air is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 09:55 AM   #574
Schnork
IDMf Artist
Schnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MC
MC Status: 21060

ToolChain looks intetesting!

------------------
Schnork is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Schnork
Parricide (04-02-2018)
Old 04-02-2018, 05:06 PM   #575
Parricide
sloppy cunt
Parricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MC
MC Status: 18054269
Thanked 1,085 Times in 819 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnork View Post
waiting for parallel signal paths.

------------------
signature loading...
Parricide is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 02:44 PM   #576
A.M

from
Solcito Música (Last item at the end of the linked page)

This is a bit of an old one, but still very good none the less. It's a handy little FX tool to have if you want to add some classic-sounding tape hiss or tube warmth to something, or to help reduce/mask the sterile sound of a digital recording. Keep in mind this IS NOT meant to replicate either tape or tube..but just imitate / give the impression of them. That said, it still sounds great.

I've found the best way to use it for things like that, is to load it up..find the right sound you want and then load your favorite EQ program after it in the process chain, so you can make the sound really shine and come pretty damn close to what an actually analog unit might give you.

It might take a while to get used to using it this way, but when applied in conjunction with EQ after it, the end results might surprise you..giving you something you would usually have to spend a lot to normally achieve.

Note: Vintager Toy 1.1 is the last items at the end of the page linked to above..so just scroll down the end for the download link.

Last edited by A.M; 13-02-2018 at 02:50 PM..

------------------
Old 13-02-2018, 10:14 PM   #577
MFXxx
My own little world

Just going through some old data files and came across this links.

Not tried them, but look useful. Let me know if you do.

------------------
Old 13-02-2018, 10:38 PM   #578
A.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFXxx View Post
Just going through some old data files and came across this links.

Not tried them, but look useful. Let me know if you do.
I like their Mate synth..nice analog sound from it..very 70s sounding and very basic, but able to give you some really cool sounds, when coupled with other FX stuff you might have already.

------------------
Thanks to A.M
MFXxx (13-02-2018)
Old 13-02-2018, 11:00 PM   #579
MFXxx
My own little world

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_air View Post
Great post only checked this several months back and I could find the Win version...testing now. Thanks bud

------------------
Old 16-02-2018, 07:36 PM   #580
Metaside
IDMf Artist
Metaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MC
MC Status: 11110

Quote:
Temper is a modern digital distortion plugin featuring a rich saturation stage and a unique phase distortion. Use the variable saturation curve to add warmth and edge to your sound, and let the phase distortion bring character and clarity through your mix. Temper also features a simple resonant lowpass filter and a feedback path to drive the intensity of the tone. [...]
We're changing the game with Temper, delivering an expertly crafted and fully featured audio plugin with our algorithms and implementation totally available to the public. Open source software drives so much of what we do at Creative Intent, and has delivered the foundation for Temper. We've gotten a lot out of the software we use, so with this release we're paying it forward. We hope you support us.

Advertisements

------------------
Metaside is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote