opcode - teller [Dub Techno]
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 28-01-2015, 11:12 PM   #1
miikesher
Granular Poster
miikesher is just really nicemiikesher is just really nicemiikesher is just really nicemiikesher is just really nicemiikesher is just really nice
Naas, Kildare
MC Status: 410
opcode - teller [Dub Techno]

Some dub techno from the little collective I'm a part of with a friend.

Hope we're doing OK so far in our venture into the techno world!

Enjoy.

Advertisements

miikesher is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to miikesher
Alert (01-02-2015)
Rate this track - opcode - teller [Dub Techno].
Old 01-02-2015, 03:33 PM   #2
Alert
Soundscaper
Alert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond repute
Oblivion Fringe
MC Status: 4271
Re: opcode - teller [Dub Techno]

digging the depth

05:05+ synth = awesome

:snob:

------------------
Alert is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 04:49 AM   #3
RenderAudiation
Granular Poster
RenderAudiation has a spectacular aura aboutRenderAudiation has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 160
Re: opcode - teller [Dub Techno]

Intro is supremely clean. You're extreme panning is immediately engaging to my ears. Everything is brought in very smoothly and effectively. The synths are really well suited for each other and the elements remain present in the space. The vocal sample in the first build up was hard to hear but that may have been intentional. I'm really liking your mix. Your panning is very effective and creates a massive space. I feel as though I can hear everything, everything has its place in the experience. Your delaying synth that's moving everywhere is wonderful, and that crispy one in the background, whatever that is, keeps it so sharp and present to listen to. I love the sample you dropped at the end of the first half into the part where it died down. Speaks straight truth. This is really well done, I'm really enjoying it. Very meditative. I easily drift into it. I can imagine seeing the way you mixed it as displaying an interesting process depending on how far you go with it. There's so much constantly happening and moving in and out yet placed in a way that I keep getting all of it without losing it into other things. I can't say I'm in a position where I could suggest anything constructive toward it. It's very well done. Very full. The ending part where that gating delaying synth is going off feels a bit too harsh to me but that's literally all that's stood out to me in a potentially constructive sense. Great job, would definitely listen again

Advertisements

RenderAudiation is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote