new listening booth rules are awesome
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Suggestions & Feedback Constructive feedback space about the forum, the IDMf label, or improvements you'd like to see.

Old 17-12-2013, 06:24 AM   #1
edium
Sample Destroyer
edium is a splendid one to beholdedium is a splendid one to beholdedium is a splendid one to beholdedium is a splendid one to beholdedium is a splendid one to beholdedium is a splendid one to beholdedium is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 760
new listening booth rules are awesome

keep em comin lol

not only does this increase feedback per track, but maybe it will get people to spend more time polishing a tune. i spend so much time per song i make.. and it still isnt all that :T

Advertisements

------------------
please subscribe if you like my music. cheers!
edium is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2013, 04:25 PM   #2
AndyMcG
Soundwave Mangler
AndyMcG is a glorious beacon of lightAndyMcG is a glorious beacon of lightAndyMcG is a glorious beacon of lightAndyMcG is a glorious beacon of lightAndyMcG is a glorious beacon of light
Fife
MC Status: 460
Re: new listening booth rules are awesome

I agree, nothing pained me more if you seen the same user start like 7 new threads, all 1 after another, all copy+paste "gimmie feedback" ... Glad to see it been addressed !

Advertisements

------------------
New Track Below ! | On FB - Www.Facebook.Com/AndyMcGMusic | Online Www.AndyMcGOfficial.Com
AndyMcG is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to AndyMcG
lolirl (17-12-2013)