[Industrial Trance] Let it Go(WIP) and [Industrial Glitch] Eternity Never(WIP)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 27-09-2013, 08:12 AM   #1
GalacticBass
Soundwave Mangler
GalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MC
MC Status: 2120458
[Industrial Trance] Let it Go(WIP) and [Industrial Glitch] Eternity Never(WIP)

I've posted both of these songs here before but they have changed a lot over time. I thought instead of bumping the old threads I'd put both songs in one. These songs have been in the works for quite a while.

Unfortunately I've been working on them so much to the point where I'm not sure what to think about them right now lol. I look forward to hearing some outside feedback. Thanks!

Edit: Also, please forgive the quality downgrade. The songs sound much better off of soundcloud. D:

Last edited by GalacticBass; 27-09-2013 at 08:23 AM..

Advertisements

GalacticBass is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Industrial Trance] Let it Go(WIP) and [Industrial Glitch] Eternity Never(WIP).
Old 03-10-2013, 07:18 AM   #2
GalacticBass
Soundwave Mangler
GalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MCGalacticBass is a savage MC
Re: [Industrial Trance] Let it Go(WIP) and [Industrial Glitch] Eternity Never(WIP)

Bump
Old 03-10-2013, 10:46 PM   #3
equativ
Minor Glitch
equativ is currently spamming hard
Las Vegas, NV
MC Status: 10
Re: [Industrial Trance] Let it Go(WIP) and [Industrial Glitch] Eternity Never(WIP)

I listened to them both. Since I don't know what they sound like off of SoundCloud I can only say that what I'm hearing sounds pretty good. Between the two I like "Lit It Go" more. I like the driving beat/groove. I liken the relatively mid-heavy sound of it to older industrial, because it seems like everything electronic these days has a very hifi sound to it. Eternity Never gives me a soundtrack vibe, like something that would go great with a Unreal Tournament type game.

Anyway, I would say it sounds like you've worked pretty hard on both these tracks. They both seem to be mixed very well. Everything just gels (I might add the piano in "Eternity Never" seems a tad bit too loud). So keep doing what you're doing.
equativ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:57 PM   #4
equativ
Minor Glitch
equativ is currently spamming hard
Las Vegas, NV
MC Status: 10

Also in regards to the SoundCloud quality issue, I've seen people mention that by limiting your tracks to less than 0.0db, like -0.1 to -0.5 or somewhere around there, it's supposed to help with the compression that streaming sites do. Take that with a pinch of salt though because while I've done that it might just be in my head. I'm not sure if it really helps or not, but it might be worth investigating.
equativ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:02 AM   #5
GalacticBass
Soundwave Mangler

Thanks for listening! I'm glad you liked "Let it Go". That was the one I was more unsure of lol. I'll definitely turn down the piano a bit in "Eternity Never" as well.

Also, that's really interesting about the limiting technique. I'll try that out and see how it works. Thanks for the tips!

Advertisements