IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - What ya'll been up to
View Single Post
Old 22-09-2017, 07:26 PM   #20
Ovacean
Regular Freak
Ovacean is a splendid one to beholdOvacean is a splendid one to beholdOvacean is a splendid one to beholdOvacean is a splendid one to beholdOvacean is a splendid one to beholdOvacean is a splendid one to beholdOvacean is a splendid one to behold
Las Vegas, Nevada
MC Status: 810
Re: What ya'll been up to

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
I'll take a dry, over 100 degrees to 90 degrees and 90% humidity anyday...
lmao this is spot on. its finally started to cool down here. last month it was constantly 100+ degrees... AT ALL TIMES hahah.

but yes. id rather kick it in the dry heat than walk outside and sweat gallons before I even get to my car.

...and yeah, it's been a crazy ride... but worth it. I love it here, not because of the 24/7 party life though. We rarely ever hit the strip unless we're THAT bored. Or I've been in this room for days on end and just need to get outta here (last night, lmao).

And no assumptions needed. It's a crab barrel back home. Pretty much every club or venue I dj'd at has either shut down or just stopped doing things. I had a residency at a hookah bar and since i've left, I haven't really seen a lot going on there :/
Ovacean is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote