IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - [INDUSTRIAL]Semmath-Fotrox
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 09:22 PM   #5
jVs
IDMf Supporter
jVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MC
Scruffy City
MC Status: 105318489
Thanked 1,007 Times in 794 Posts
Re: [INDUSTRIAL]Semmath-Fotrox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokan View Post
sorry for the chicago house thing, did you changed the genre name?, i could swear that yesterday there was "chicago house" in your [...] ... maybe i was just mistaken...
I admit that when I saw the Chicago House reference I was a bit confused. I wasn't sure if it were a clever plug for the TRACK THAT I MISREAD AND CONFUSED AS YOUR TRACK or if you might have just been drinking and got beside yourself. (I do this often). No it come off the assembly line of the scruffy city noizwerks as INDUSTRIAL but I think I can put this mystery to rest. I did some meddling like any red blooded adolescent gumshoe and I discovered that JUSTWILL posted a Chi haus track that you commented on. We both posted our tracks at damn near the same time. Which it makes sense to me now. BTW, Thank you for the kind words of encouragement. I think I read a reference to Warcraft 2 when you mentioned Orks mining gold.

I like spacecrafts as well, And until I am called back to my home planet on one of those vessels, I will continue to roar and glitch the language, the songs of my people.

Dokan, Thanks for mentioning that for the sake of clarity. And no need to apologize, I was just as lost in the sea of WtFF?! as you were. *cheers!*

------------------
:notafinga: Make synths 1984 again.
jVs is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote