IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Velocity sensitive samplers.
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 12:30 PM   #8
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222283284
Thanked 2,642 Times in 1,760 Posts
Re: Velocity sensitive samplers.

well honestly I think in that price range youre going to be wanting to use something in conjunction with your laptop. a novation Launchpad and ableton will allow you to trigger loops perfectly in sync all day long. as many layers and loops as you like. even expensive samplers wont be as adept as this combo, usually not even as close, unless you program the loops in yourself on the sequencer. 300 euros isn't a lot to be playing with.

the only sampler you could get with velocity sensitive pads, and a great deal of functionality is the electribe 2 sampler. (I forgot about this one) check that out. let me know how you get on!

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote