IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Recording LIve: Confused.
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 07:46 PM   #6
Parricide
sloppy cunt
Parricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MC
MC Status: 18032619
Re: Recording LIve: Confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesh1ft View Post
Audio system: Asio Audio Driver: Focusrite USB 2.0 I am using Reaper DAW.
so have you installed the ASIO drivers for the scarlett yet? i dont know if they auto install or what, but if you do not have them you can get them from here:
https://global.focusrite.com/downloa...t=Scarlett+2i4
that link is for the 2nd gen, if you have the 1st gen you will need to select it on the dropdown menu at the top of the page.

once you know you have them installed, open reaper and go to Options > Preferences > Device (according to a focusrite article, as im not very familiar with reaper).
in there you should find an option to select the driver (it might be labelled as "devices").
select the ASIO option and see how that works out.

you will most likely have to set this for other software you use too, sometimes it sets by default but i usually check when running something for the first time.

------------------
signature loading...
Parricide is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote