IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - How to gain more popularity?
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 08:44 PM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 204760
Thanked 4,095 Times in 3,040 Posts
Re: How to gain more popularity?

There's a couple of threads on here about this topic..I know I've read them over the years, but I can't for the life of me remember just where they are on here. Try using the forum search feature up on the top menu bar and see what it give you. There's a recent one here..but I know there are others.

The question you're asking is really a hard one to answer, as we can all suggest various "things" you can do to promote your music, but "to gain more popularity" is not really something you can get a solid answer to, as what you're asking depends on how others view you as an artist and what they think of your work in general..and both of those things are going to differ from person to person.

Basically, nobody on here can tell you how to make yourself more popular to others..all we can do is try and give you some idea of the options open to you on how to promote yourself and your music..the popularity will take care of itself if you get the other two right.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks