IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - [FAWM] relic's FAWM choons
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 03:31 AM   #1
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8567130
Thanked 7,524 Times in 5,312 Posts
[FAWM] relic's FAWM choons

Hey everyone,

Going to be posting all my FAWM tunes in the OP of this thread. In general I'm focusing on arrangement/composition and creative aspects. Any good mixing is totally by accident ;p

For some of the tunes looking into Reggae arrangements and playing around with that form. These tunes are kind an OST for a short story I am working on which can be found here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...t%20Story.docx

#1 Milligrams:
This is intended for the opening part of the story:

#2 Yellow Death Afternoon:

This is for an unwritten part of the story in which a storm slowly builds outside the narrator's apartment and eventually the very edge of a tornado comes past his building. Its more focused on that eerie calm before the bad part hits. Arrangement needs work. Might be too samey?

Last edited by relic; 03-02-2014 at 08:12 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote