IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Absynth Appreciation Thread
View Single Post
Old 17-11-2012, 07:35 PM   #4
slugware
Master of the LFO
slugware is a savage MCslugware is a savage MCslugware is a savage MCslugware is a savage MCslugware is a savage MCslugware is a savage MCslugware is a savage MCslugware is a savage MCslugware is a savage MCslugware is a savage MCslugware is a savage MC
MC Status: 571251
Re: Absynth Appreciation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dugg Funnie View Post

Absynth is the shit.
wuurd. love absynth. i love it! but i still lack the technique to achieve the sound that's in my imagination as an actual sound on the soft synth ! sound design -wise that is a problem to me because let's say i need to fiddle on 50 different things to get a sort of sequenced pad or some sound that has the necessary movement ! i do about 20 or 30 of those stuff and i end being happy with the unfinished preset (wtf! "unfinished preset")and jam it on my keyboard just as long as i need to forget what my initial idea for a melody or a motive has been

end of my offtopic. absynth is one of the coolest soft synths i've worked with and its completely customizable envelopes are a great feature!

------------------
slugware is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote