IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Reel to Reel - Tape Video and wow - the cost
View Single Post
Old 26-01-2018, 10:32 AM   #8
StampedeMe
His Free Pass Has Expired
StampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Elblag
MC Status: 5411
Re: Reel to Reel - Tape Video and wow - the cost

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
Do you use the full version of NI Kontakt by any chance?If so, check out Lost Horizon from Atom Hub..it only costs €5!
Yeah, got it! Thanks for the tip. I got Retcon last year which is an amazing tool for this kind of sound too, just I don't find the interface friendly enough and can't go on with making arpeggios on it. People on the forums here are mostly after the absolute HQ sound so not wanting to be behind I wanted a 2-track I guess . This Last Horizon HUD looks simple, might be nicer to make things on the go. Will check more on that for sure, thank you.

Last edited by StampedeMe; 26-01-2018 at 11:01 AM..

------------------
Join the Regiment:
www.marquisdemorning.com

StampedeMe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to StampedeMe
A.M (26-01-2018)