IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - IDMf Artist Demo Submission Info
View Single Post
Old 15-01-2016, 05:49 AM   #89
Vlantis
IDMf Artist
Vlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MC
In the desert.
MC Status: 421888279
Thanked 5,206 Times in 3,007 Posts
Re: IDMf Artist Demo Submission Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrossKaos View Post
I would send in a submission, but I've taken a listen to the music on the label. It all just sounds kind of...strange, don't really know how else to describe it. It's mostly ambiance stuff from what I could tell, just not really what I'm looking for. I'm more of a producer who makes hard hitting stuff like dubstep, electro and house and stuff like that
It's like when I heard Pavement for the first time when I was 13. I thought it was so weird. NO! It turns out it was just the first music I'd heard that had artistic integrity! Congrats on discovering the world of electronic music outside of EDM! There are a billion types of it, so you're in for quite the musical awakening.

------------------
Pay-what-you-want albums at bandcamp.
Soundcloud
Facebook
Vlantis is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote