IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Please help me find more music like this.
View Single Post
Old 25-11-2017, 02:59 PM   #4
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 218010
Thanked 4,360 Times in 3,237 Posts
Re: Please help me find more music like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BM_XT View Post
Hello, ambient lovers.

Please help me find more music like this. it is from HL and HL2 OST. Here are some youtube links

watch?v=3WjiDNkIL_s

watch?v=ZzjGotFLQ8Y

It is dark(but not creepy), mysterious and futuristic.

Just listen to it and suggest anything that is most similar to it.

Sorry, as a newbie I can't post links so you will have to copypaste it into youtube
liquid_air is right..this is a community and you really need to try and be a part of it by becoming more involved. Folks on here are more than willing to help if they can, but you need to get to know them first. You also need to have made at least 30 "meaningful" posts before you can post links on here..and that means "REAL" posts..not just "one-liners" to bump up your post count.

Basically, just get involved more..join in some of the conversations on here..and post a little bit about yourself over in the "Introduce Yourself" thread..give people a chance to get to know you and you them.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote