IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Anyone ever try a Ouija board?
View Single Post
Old 29-05-2013, 02:33 AM   #7
brn20
IDMf Artist
brn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MC
London
MC Status: 73802573
Thanked 1,791 Times in 1,192 Posts
Re: Anyone ever try a Ouija board?

i did a big ouija back in 2001, in telford. it was a light, breezy summer's day and all the birds joined in sweet chorus, onlookers to our satanic scene. dave, will, susan, tom and i performed the ritual. how our hands trembled! the first letter came - an S. the birds chattered excitedly while we glanced at each other nervously, our hands trembling (as i mentioned before). now another, this time an O. what could it spell, and more to the point WHO or WHAT was spelling this word? was that it? SO? beelzebub is a man of few words, presumably because he used so many letters in his name. but no! another letter, an A. and now a P, our hands guided seemingly by an unseen malevolent/benevolent force. all we could tell was it was doing some sort of spelling-based guiding. the birds were singing ecstatically at this point, although to be honest i was starting to wish they would shut up. susan looked like she wanted to say something, but we were held to silence by the big ouija pact we'd all agreed to beforehand. Y the sky seemed to scream in lazy silence, the horizon pulling at the blue T we were glancing at each other, hoping we were all I keeping track of the letters since it would be embarrassing to ask to have them again T W shuffling nervously around in the isolated park, the birds carrying on their incessant droning and chirping like A demented noise machines N K.

it was over! laughing in deep relief and hilarity, we looked to each other, happy faces, happy times

THEN WE ALL DIED

but who was ouija?

------------------
brn20 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote