IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Reaktor Tips, Tricks, Tutorials, etc...
View Single Post
Old 15-02-2007, 11:16 AM   #4
simioliolio
simioliolio is a savage MCsimioliolio is a savage MCsimioliolio is a savage MCsimioliolio is a savage MCsimioliolio is a savage MCsimioliolio is a savage MCsimioliolio is a savage MCsimioliolio is a savage MCsimioliolio is a savage MCsimioliolio is a savage MCsimioliolio is a savage MC
south london
MC Status: 172301
Re: Reaktor Tips, Tricks, Tutorials, etc...

althought his may be slightly directed towards msp, i have been reading this book lately which has some excellent guides on synthesis techniques, and it seems to be a lot better than other books that i have read.

http://www.crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/techniques.htm

one thing i found, along with a lot of other users, is that reaktor has no guides to dsp and synthesis techniques. this is a guide which thoroughly explores the use of digital signals, which is based around implimenting your ideas using modular software. the examples are for pd, but it gives the reader an idea of techniques to use, and once they have learnt about alot of the objects in reaktor, they can impliment the ideas and processes that are explained in this document as excercises in their reaktor programming skills.
simioliolio is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote