IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Max 4 Live or Reaktor 6..?
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 11:56 AM   #5
professurreal
IDMf Artist
professurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MC
at the end of the tunnel
MC Status: 59510
Thanked 1,190 Times in 791 Posts
Re: Max 4 Live or Reaktor 6..?

I would say it depends on what you want to do. If you want a nice integration with Ableton then I'd obviously use max4live.
Also, why not just give it a try if you already have it anyway? There are some quality devices made in max4live. A prime example being the Granulator II by Robert Henke.

He also does most of his projects in Max4live or Max standalone so to me it seems like a lot can be done with max4live:

roberthenke.com/

There are also a couple of pretty cool Video projects for audio visualisation for max4live. They allow you to make visuals and VJ from within your Ableton projects. Search for "V-modules" and "Vizzable" if you want to find out more.

------------------
professurreal is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to professurreal
Kvlt O))) (06-10-2015)