IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - The Home Gardening/Pix of Your Garden Thread.
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 10:14 PM   #6
GomesR
IDMf Supporter
GomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MC
MC Status: 75274
Thanked 1,254 Times in 775 Posts
Re: The Home Gardening/Pix of Your Garden Thread.

We did two Tomato plants for the store just because it is indeed a gardening shop. Sort of amazed it's still putting tomatoes out, and new flowers are popping up weekly. I'll try and get a pic up later, even though it's looking a bit weathered. People comment on them and then I tell them about the expensive fertilizers that we used that we just happen to sell also. Also did some carrots, kale, and a bit of broccoli, basil, all with great results this year. Just had to move the basil indoors. Wow does it grow quickly.

Thomas, great stuff. I heard they liked the frost as well, almost didn't believe it! Was given some Elephant garlic a neighbor had grown and the taste was excellent when I blended it with basil for some noodles with parmesan. Think I'm gonna build a proper box instead of just using 10 and 25 gallon pots. I know I've seen your backyard in a pic before, but once again, that's a nice backyard.

Relic, was it you that had given me a recipe for homemade mustard?

------------------
GomesR is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote