IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Help for a tatoo
View Single Post
Old 21-03-2017, 08:05 PM   #66
lolirl
Savage Mad Cunt
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744053941
Thanked 7,732 Times in 4,765 Posts
Re: Help for a tatoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
The only one in recent memory was a compass, in a kind of old timey map style, that was done to look like rainbow water color and there were some additional "brush strokes" etc kind of filling it out. It was marking the occasion of a wedding.

My brother got a half sleeve, upper arm, done recently...its like a silhouette of a pine forester with deer, a bear, some clouds and a stars (maybe the moon is in there). Its all done in that "real black" ink, not the super dark blue traditional black color. Honestly, its pretty cool. It is well done by one of the best shops in our area. But I don't feel like he'll be that stoked on it in 15 years.

I dunno. I'm making it sound like I care what people do. I don't. Just every time I come up with an idea for a tattoo I feel like in a few years I'm going to regret getting it. I prefer piercings. Even if you don't want new piercings you can always buy new jewelry. Then when you are totally done with it, just take out the jewelry
I feel like those people either never change, or never regret having been someone else at some point in their life and having changed.
lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to lolirl
relic (21-03-2017)