IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Concept / Project album - Recorded during cross country trip
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 01:11 AM   #2
InDefianceOfGravity
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
InDefianceOfGravity is a savage MCInDefianceOfGravity is a savage MCInDefianceOfGravity is a savage MCInDefianceOfGravity is a savage MCInDefianceOfGravity is a savage MCInDefianceOfGravity is a savage MCInDefianceOfGravity is a savage MCInDefianceOfGravity is a savage MCInDefianceOfGravity is a savage MCInDefianceOfGravity is a savage MCInDefianceOfGravity is a savage MC
Chicago
MC Status: 18510
Re: Concept / Project album - Recorded during cross country trip

i'm planning a roadtrip with my family in August to hit up a bunch of nature places in Colorado and Utah and I'm totally stealing your idea. any recommendations for a field recorder?

i'm in the middle of doing research for it to try to narrow down the places we want to hit up. but once i'm done with that, i can give you some recommendations. if you'll be taking 70, then you'll be going through both Utah and Colorado and I'm sure some of these places won't be much of a detour for you.
InDefianceOfGravity is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to InDefianceOfGravity
PhantomSignal (09-09-2015)