IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - advice on buying some new hear (interface, preamp etc)
View Single Post
Old 25-09-2011, 02:49 AM   #5
bushofghosts
Master of the LFO
bushofghosts is a savage MCbushofghosts is a savage MCbushofghosts is a savage MCbushofghosts is a savage MCbushofghosts is a savage MCbushofghosts is a savage MCbushofghosts is a savage MCbushofghosts is a savage MCbushofghosts is a savage MCbushofghosts is a savage MCbushofghosts is a savage MC
MC Status: 872028
Re: advice on buying some new hear (interface, preamp etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KymaFreq View Post
I also agree that Motu interfaces not only sound good and have several useful features, but their drivers are rock solid. In addition, they come equipped with both Firewire and USB connectors, which gives you the choice of how you want to connect them to your computer if you have both types. As for other USB interfaces, both Focusrite and PreSonus make excellent audio interfaces with high-quality convertors and preamps. They are also very reasonably priced. Since you're using a Mac, I would encourage you to look at the Apogee Duet 2. But considering it only features 2 in and 4 outs, you wouldn't have enough ins to meet your requirements.(Bummer)
Thanks allot, why do you say I wouldnt have enough ins to meet my requirements? To clarify when I said I want to do vinyl sampling, micing and guitar, I meant in separate times, if that makes a difference.
bushofghosts is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote