IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Beat Battle 61 - Calling all the MelloHeadz and Foley's.
View Single Post
Old 26-07-2017, 02:21 AM   #16
Neuralsphere
Sample Destroyer
Neuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond repute
In a house
MC Status: 9910
Re: Beat Battle 61 - Calling all the MelloHeadz and Foley's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFXxx View Post
Approx just under half a gig. Bow if you wish, as it did cross my mind, I can reduce the biter ate from 32 to 16 for people and have a second link. Let me know if needed.

Sent from my scrotum using Tapatalk
No worries pal, very chuffed with raiding the pennies and not even touching the bank. Switched to O2 for a better data bundle, got some refurbished HDMI cables from someone with a hell of a lot more patience than me, picked up 4 for a tenner, dug out an old aux thats seen better days but still works fine, and fixed the power cables myself... though they're now running through a power surge protected gang extension... sigh... FL studio won't bloody open now. Will get on the downloading tomorrow, its been too long a day as is. Cheers for coming back to me on that though buddy, should be fine with half a gig for this... assuming I don't have to fix FL now too.

------------------
Soundcloud|DEADSPACE|How Do Music|Amen Brother|BEAT BATTLE
JOIN LE CHAT: >How Do Music< >IDMf<WARNING! DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Neuralsphere is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Neuralsphere
MFXxx (29-07-2017)