IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - [JAWM] Bognor Regis Fun Cunt
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2015, 11:51 PM   #6
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222285334
Thanked 2,683 Times in 1,780 Posts
Re: [JAWM] Bognor Regis Fun Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
Third track: Seems somewhat different, in a good way, than a lot of what I've listened to of yours recently. Overall solid arrangement. Nice changes. I like the synth sounds. I always tend to stay away from mix comments for an album writing month track, but I like the lo-fi muffled vibe on this. Maybe my ears are shit, but I didn't hear anything grossly out of time?

First track: I like the energy and all the different synth patches. The percussion gets a tad tedious for me, but I like the busy synth biz going on. Especially the bending one that kind sounds like a bad electric guitar emulation.
hey man, thanks for always listeningi cocked it up... the link is sorted now. the track you heard as the third is actually the second so im happy you didnt think the arrangement was too bad cause i thought it was soul destroying lol
theres already another on the way, this JAWM thing couldnt be better timed im loving it! i realised that it takes more time to make a simple track using this kit but i can spend much longer doing it in one sitting. its great to have the full capabilities always available as opposed to how it is working with my computer, i didnt realise just how hard it is

cheers!

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote