IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - 60 Hz Underground
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 11:34 PM   #68
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 204110
Thanked 4,082 Times in 3,034 Posts
Re: 60 Hz Undergrund

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuralsphere View Post
Dude you're a master of ambience, now bass is great but the space between drops is just as necessary in builds and breakdowns. Tension and release and all that. Honestly I'd love to give it a go, maybe try remix one of your tracks or if you were feeling up to making a sample pack of sounds the evolve gradually, sounds that evoke a mood for other artists to utilise? It'd be cool if we could all draw on each others strengths like that, to counter our weaknesses. That way you could effectively feature in a few tracks, and something is created that wouldnt have... Which is awesome. It's a thought at least...

For instance, I reccomend everyone to go and download whatever sample packs are still available for Beat battles... Especially the bass orientated ones given the project, but anything and everything can generate inspiration. Well that's just my two cents...

Thanks, man..most kind of you to say that..I'll sincerely flattered..though perhaps a bit too modest to take that compliment on face value. Still, I appreciate the sentiment..really.

You must be psychic..as it so happens, one of the things I'm currently working on is something along the lines of what you proposed / suggested..a sample pack of sorts..a collections of long, evolving drone track beds, that can be used as the backdrop to a track..or sampled in a production. The project is the first step of a plan I've been toying with for a while now..to produce sample packs / Kontakt libraries for sale. It's early days yet, so..with that in mind..I intend to release the first few packs for free..whenever they are completed.

Regarding what you said..about "..feeling up to making a sample pack of sounds the evolve gradually, sounds that evoke a mood for other artists to utilise"..care to expand on that a little move via the PM system on here? Let me know what you're thinking and we can get into it in detail a little more.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to A.M
Oatbag (12-06-2017)