IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Building an audio portfolio
View Single Post
Old 16-07-2016, 09:06 AM   #1
Orray
Soundscaper
Orray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 860
Building an audio portfolio

I just finished a 6 month internship overseas at a studio that primarily did dubbing for video games. The internship was great - I learned a lot about recording and editing, and how a recording studio functions.

Anyway, now that I'm back home, I'm looking to apply for similar jobs (probably in audio post-production for TV/Film/Radio). The problem is that even though I'm confident in my ability to record and do post-pro work on voice recordings, most employers want to see some sort of body of work or portfolio. Due to strict NDAs on the projects I worked on, I wasn't able to save any of the recording sessions / samples.

Just looking to see if anyone has experience with creating an audio portfolio from scratch, or if anyone has an idea of free samples I could use to somehow demonstrate my abilities.

Advertisements

------------------
Orray is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote