IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - What can you say about Dave Allison from Custom Made Music?
View Single Post
Old 29-05-2013, 07:42 AM   #21
lw_pss
Soundscaper
lw_pss is a savage MClw_pss is a savage MClw_pss is a savage MClw_pss is a savage MClw_pss is a savage MClw_pss is a savage MClw_pss is a savage MClw_pss is a savage MClw_pss is a savage MClw_pss is a savage MClw_pss is a savage MC
Yekaterinburg
MC Status: 528458
Re: What can you say about Dave Allison from Custom Made Music?

@Oatbag @RFJ @ms_
You guys made my day

Okay, now I absolutely sure I shouldn't do this. I can't say I really wanted to, tbh.

Here is the full version of his letter:
Quote:
LWPSS
Dave Allison here from Custom Made Music (Releases out from David J of Bauhaus/Love & Rockets, Peter Holmstrom of Dandy Warhols, etc). Came across some of the LWPSS tracks and really enjoy them. "#003153" is my favorite so far. I'm working on our Summer sampler CD and I'd like to include one of your tracks on it. It's set for release the 3rd week of June. The sampler will feature music from all of the upcoming Custom Made Music releases. The sampler will also feature tracks from bands we like that are not on the label but we feel go well with what we are doing and are quality bands to work with. We will be making 1,000 CD's which will be sent out to specialty and college radio as well as to blogs and print media. We will also have CD's being given out at multiple summer events. I also do a weekly online mixtape that I will feature your track on as well.
We are asking for a small $65 contribution to help with mailers and the shipping of the CD's. You will receive 20 copies of the sampler to give to whoever you want. You can email us a link to files for the track or send us a hard copy CD (our address is below). Payment can be sent to us via paypal at custommademusic@gmail.com We would need the track and payment asap as the spots are filling up fast. If it's something your not into I understand but I think it be a great source of promotion for you all. Feel free to ask any questions!!! I hope all is well and to hear from you soon. Thanks Dave A.
Some info about Dave Allison:
IP: 68.10.136.42
WHOIS: whois.arin.net/rest/ip/68.10.136.42

Advertisements

------------------
lw_pss is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote