IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - [How Not To Advertise Your Business] Edm label wanted
View Single Post
Old 18-08-2016, 06:13 PM   #13
SwagPimp
Minor Glitch
SwagPimp has a spectacular aura aboutSwagPimp has a spectacular aura about
noob
MC Status: 160
Re: Edm label wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numerical View Post
My best guess is that you are needing a label to sign people who visit your site and compete in fighting pit style competitions to be tha best beatz in town?
correct.

ok troll fun over, it's been fun but now business.

*** inserted image og the home page, Btw is awesome***

So the site we have set up atm has a small hiphop label offering a deal to best artist/s IF one arises from the site, and will be picked as and when felt necessary. He's connected to bbc1 radio hiphop dudes and a producer from france lexyos something or other. our fb page has 3500 likes already, and when i left it unlocked by accident for 2 mins the other day we had members joining instantly.

so that's done and ready to open when the mobile apps done.

So EdmBomb is set up exactly the same, we just need a label.

I have 2 sites (only related to the above by shared twitter fb post etc ) **my other site link*** **my other site link** which run through 2 twitter accounts both have around 6000 followers and rising 1000 a month while i sleep.

the mobile site ruins the sites (kindof) ^^ so we're waiting for the upgrade to kick EdmBomb and Rappella off.

what else do you need to know ? and is anyone interested ?

mods you can move this to correct boards if you want.

edit: ok so i can't put links in yet, but i'm at 29 posts so i'll do next time
SwagPimp is offline   Thanks