IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Need Advice! All this gear and I donít know where to start
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2017, 04:04 PM   #13
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222283284
Thanked 2,642 Times in 1,760 Posts
Re: Need Advice! All this gear and I donít know where to start

Im so fuckin ready to go home and make some music now, I hope im not too fucked later that it becomes more of a chore than a pleasure. Im the same in the sense that I recently got an octatrack and some other supporting acts to go with some stuff I already had. I can make music perfectly fine on a computer but went down this route for specific reasons and won't be doing this forever...its more of a lengthy project which will probably result in me selling half my shit at the end. Maybe you and i should get in the 'actively making music and excited about it thread'...

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to FunkMasterBrown
A.M (23-10-2017)